lust

Today was like a two-for-one special. First was Pride, and now there was going to be another personality that shows up.

Pride stood in the middle of a bloodbath- the blood of the three robbers drenching his white shirt with a hole in the center (thanks to Greed) and black shorts. All of the hostages should've felt relieved now that the robbers are gone but instead they felt a sense of urgency to get out if they wanted to stay alive.

"What are you waiting for?" Pride turned around and faced the hostages. "You are all safe now"

"That may be the case" a middle aged man said while standing up from cowering with the females. "But how do we know that you won't kill us like you did with them!"

"Yeah" another guy stood up and clenched his fists at his side. "How do we know that you won't kill us all?"

The hostages started to slowly stand up and vibe off the mob mentality. The only people that didn't go with the absurd thoughts taking flight was the elderly couple and that was because they were picking up a very aware Inko. She wanted to protect Izuku, but her brain was refusing to process the fact that her three year old took out three armed grown men.

"I don't have the patience for this" Pride said while shaking his head with his hands on his hips.

"People" All Might stepped through the broken glass door and approached Pride. He stood next to him and his never-ending smile smoothed the nerves of the meek mob.

"Why are you ganging up on the person who saved your life? He could've done it in a better manner" All Might looked down at Pride and he raised an eyebrow at him.

"But he still saved your life" All Might looked at the people and gauged their expressions. The people started to look sorry for accusing a little kid for attempting to kill them when all he did was defend them all.

Even though, his execution was horribly wrong.

After seeing everyone smile despite their circumstances, All Might patted Pride's shoulder before stepping towards the hostages. While All Might was talking to them some more about how they would take them to the station to interview what had happened and whatnot; Pride mumbled something and put his hands over his eyes.

"So now if everyone could just-"

"Forget everything and walk home" Pride said with his hands still over his eyes, but in a different voice

Before All Might could figure out who said that; the hostages, including the elderly couple who managed to stop all of Inko's bleeding and got her on her feet, started to walk towards the door.

"Where are they going?" Inko asked as she hobbled towards Izuku.

He looked back at her and smiled. "Home"

Naomasa Tsukauchi, a very good friend of All Might's and a trained cop/detective, tried to detain all the hostages but despite him (and all the other cops) trying to keep the hostages- they kept walking. He quickly introduced himself with a flash of his badge to Inko and Izuku- who just blinked at his fast appearance.

They walked past the flashing red and blue lights- and each person walked in a different direction of each other.

"What is going on here All Might?" Naomasa questioned in a frenzy. "We have a robbery that escalated into homicides- and the hostages are just walking away in a comatose state and nothing we do will stop them. So, I ask again," Naomasa walked closer to Izuku and All Might. "just WHAT is going on here?"

"They are going home" Izuku said in a voice that was similar to the action of melting butter on a roll. It struck a memory chord with her; and this was the seductive voice she heard him use from time-to-time.