angels

"It's coming from there" Envy took off the backpack Zero supported and then pointed to the sewer lid to the far left. In the silence, Envy and Katsuki could hear the echoed laughter quickly approaching their position. As it grew louder, Envy moved his body like he was protecting Katsuki from impending doom. Before Katsuki could comment on Envy's protective stance; the sewer busted open. The slime it spewed forth was about to attack Envy when a wall of shadows separated the slime from Envy and Katsuki. The slime hit the defense barrier and started to claw at it. Envy and Katsuki looked it the slimes eyes and could feel its' anger spewing forth like a visible aroma.

Before the slime could reach around the barrier, the shadows then began to swallowed the slime monster whole.

"This wasn't how it was supposed to go!" He struggled to say. Slime licked at the sides of the shadow ball forming around him. Since Envy was in the shadows, there was unlimited ammo. He lashed out at Envy but Katsuki let out a mild explosion that scared him back into submission. Hisses were heard from the slime but Envy kept his stoic face as Katsuki made explosions around him so that all of the slime was contained. The shadows soon swallowed him whole and his screams of defeat ceased.

Envy's shadow tendrils desperately latched onto the ball of shadows that hovered in midair. As soon as there were enough tendrils holding the bottom of the sphere, the tendrils of tangible darkness pulled it towards the floor.

"You're planning on killing him?" Katsuki pointed towards the ball of shadows that was halfway submerged in the ground. Handprints were seen pressing on the inside and the knocking similar to the knocking on a door could be heard through the sphere of fear and desperation but ignored by the two boys.

"He planned on killing Zero. The thought of doing that is punishable by death" The shadow ball was completely submerged, and Envy looked at the entrance of the tunnel in caution. He tilted his head to the side and listened to what the shadows told him.

"What is it now?" Katsuki huffed.

"Someone else is coming" Envy relaxed slightly. "But with a different intent" He turned to Katsuki. "My work here is done"

Envy went stiff and Katsuki automatically put his hands on his shoulders. Sometimes when Izuku went from one personality to the other, he'd fall over or stand still- depending on how fast whichever personality responds first. Katsuki doesn't know what goes on in Izuku's mind when this happens, and he'd rather keep it that way, but he does know that if someone doesn't respond then he'll turn into a shell until he jostles him for a while.

But this time, Izuku faster than Katsuki thought he would. He got up and out of Katsuki's grip and adjusted the tie on his uniform. He also took the time to smooth out any wrinkles in his uniform. He looked back at Katsuki with a commanding presence and huffed before turning towards the entrance.

Katsuki only knew two people that cared for their appearance: Lust and Greed. Now the question was- which one is here with him?

"It's fine now. Why?" a blur landed on the other side of the entrance and they struck a small pose. "BECAUSE I AM HERE!"  All Might looked to the left and then to the right before landing their eyes on Katsuki and Izuku.

"Excuse me; have either of you seen a villain pass by?"

Izuku's head was tilted upwards. "What's it to you, All Might" Greed sneered. Katsuki huffed at his answer and looked back at All Might's confused face. He opened his mouth before returning to that smile that Katsuki and Greed knew very well since they were kids.

"You'd make the world safer by telling me if you've seen him or not" All Might negotiated. "If you are hiding his whereabouts then you could be held as an accomplice"