parasite

"Now we will take an hour break for lunch before we start the festivities! See ya!" Present Mic screamed over the intercom. In the same breath, he continued, "Hey, Eraser Head, let's go grab food."

"I'm going to sleep," Aizawa said.

Zero was quickly joined by the rest of his brothers with a smile that matched his. Greed tickled him and made him laugh so hard that he was clutching his sides. He fell softly to the ground as his laughter died. While Greed laughed above him, Zero took a look at what his brothers were doing.

Lust took pictures of Pride's muscles and posted them on all of his social media accounts. Wrath ran to Envy and made sure he was alright. Once he was satisfied, Wrath hugged Envy as Envy rustled Wrath's hair. He draped an arm around Wrath and spoke softly in his ear, which made Wrath smile.

Sloth stretched his hands high to the sky and said, "I'm going to follow that man's lead."

Gluttony, eating a plate of rice balls, turned to Sloth and said, "You didn't even do anything!"

Sloth waved at Envy, and Envy sighed in return. A shadow tendril manifested into the shape of a small cot, and Sloth looked like he was about to make love. He plopped down on it and snuggled the misty black pillow.

"I cheered while you and Lust ate and watched Wrath." Sloth turned away from Gluttony as he huffed and stuffed his mouth full of rice.

Zero was going to say more when he noticed groups of children from the other class sulk.

"What happened? Before I knew it, we had zero points, and it was over," a bulky child with silver hair said.

A girl with vines as hair nodded. "Could it be punishment for taking points in such an indecent way?" Zero scrunched his face in confusion.

"I can't accept this!" The boy from earlier screamed. The boy's teammates looked defeated, and Zero felt bad for them.

"That is something we shall never feel." Greed spoke. Zero looked at him and instantly thought if Greed read his mind. He was going to ask, but Greed continued. "I will never forgive myself if I feel defeated. There are too many things at stake."

Greed shook off his thoughts and helped Zero up from the ground. As the other students began to leave the arena for lunch, Zero's brothers began to congregate around him and head the same way.

Until Todoroki tapped Greed's shoulder.

He turned around, and his brothers followed.

"Can I talk to you all?"

***

Standing on top of the roof of the arena was someone that blended in with the clouds.

No one knew who he was or what he was. He wasn't detected by any of the patrolling heroes outside, and he made no sudden moves.

All he did was watch a specific child, and his brothers play around.

His creator gave him a list of specific things that needed to be done. A relatively shortlist if he was honest.

And they all revolve around a specific person- Midoriya Izuku.

He met him this morning. Left a tracker around his neck. His brothers don't know it yet, but it's the beginning of a parasite. He's glad his brothers don't know. If they did, then it'd be out of him by now.

Midoriya's body is the soil, and the parasite is the seed. It will grow into something fresh while the body rots and is filled with pests. It's a parasite with pesticides- it's supposed to shut him down from the inside. It'll make him feel like he's ripped from his toes from his spine.