Chapter Fifteen; "Déjà-vu"

You were in the slammer, all day, no one coming to stop by even for meals. You both grew hungry and irritated, not having eaten anything since yesterday afternoon.

"Is it almost sunset?" You mumbled.

"There's this really cool thing called a window, look out it," He snapped.

"Shut up," You groaned, "I'm so hungry."

"Me too," He sighed, "Maybe they'll just let us starve?"

"Not as long as I say standing."

Minho shot up and swung an arm out to help himself stand, his arm hitting you square in the nose.

"God shucking hell!" You yelled, holding your nose.

"Sorry," Minho said absentmindedly, going up to the small barred window to look out at your visitor.

It was a dark skinned boy with short hair and overalls, grade stains on his clothes.

"I heard something about food?" Minho said, putting his elbow on the edge of the window and resting his head on it.

The boy put his hands on his hips, "Where's Y/n?"

You grabbed Minho's shoulder and shoved him down, taking his place at the window.

"Frypan!" You said with forced cheerfulness, "My man, the best food maker. The chef of all chefs. The supreme-"

"Shut your mouth."

"Mouth is shut."

He dug around in a bag he brought and started handing over food.

"Oh I love you, I owe you my heart and soul," You praised him appreciatively, handing down food to Minho before taking your own.

"Good you think that," He said, "You owe me shank, I'm rooting for you to not get your butt thrown out in the maze, along with your boyfriend over there."

"I feel like I'm on a game show, I'm flattered," You said, "Much to his dismay we are not dating."

"Hey!" Minho said through a mouthful of food, "Don't go saying that klunk to people! Ya hear? I ain't into you."

Without missing a beat you said, "He's in love with me, it's a blessing and a curse."

"I swear I'm gonna-"

You yelled when Minho pulled you down, your bag of food going askew somewhere.

Minho shoved you to the ground and you laughed, throwing your head back, shoving him.

And Minho's cheeks were on fire and he stopped to look at you laughing, so fully and unguarded. He loved-

Your laugh, he loved your laugh.

You shoved him off and climbed back up to see Frypan again, "Sorry, sorry, continue."

He shook his head, his arms now crossed, "Crazy kids, hoping you two don't get kicked out. Nicks being all butt hurt," Frypan said.

"Are you saying you love me and will vote against my crazy butt getting kicked out?"

"Eat, I ain't saying anything else," He walked away, tossing a canteen at your face so another thing wacked you in the nose.