Chapter 3: Sokka's master

*un-edited*
_________________________________
(a/n): weekly updates will start from tomorrow.
_________________________________

Third person POV:

"Wow this is amazing to watch." Katara fawned over the meteor shower.

"Kinda makes us realised how insignificant we are." Sokka spoke.

"You've seen something once you've seen it a thousand times." Toph shrugged.

A meteor landed nearby as the gang hurried towards it.

"The fire is going to destroy that town!" Katara gasped.

"Not if we can stop it." Aang spoke.

"There's a creek nearby me and Katara will bend the water onto the fire." Saori informed as she and Katara went towards the creek.

The girls got as much water as they could and sprayed it onto the fire.

"Good work everybody."

Time skip

"These people have no idea how close they were to getting toasted last night." Aang sat down with his plate.

"Yea, the worst thing about being a disguise is that we don't get the hero worship anymore." Toph replyed. "I miss the love.."

"Boohoo, poor heros." Sokka sarcastically remarked.

"What's wrong?" Saori asked.

"It's just, all you guys can do this awesome like putting out forest fires and flying around and making other stuff fly around, I can't fly around okay? I can't do... anything."

"That's not true, no-one can read a map like you." Katara tried to lift Sokka's mood.

"I can't read at all!"

"Saori can." Sokka huffed.

"But who keeps us laughing with all the sarcastic comments? I can't do that." Saori shrugged.

"I mean, look at Katara's hair what's up with that?" Aang tried to make a joke.

"What? What wrong with my hair?" Katara asked embarrassed.

"Nothing, I was just trying to-"

"Look, I appreciate the effort, but the fact is, each of you is so amazing and so special, and I'm....not. I'm just the guy in the group who's... regular."

Katara got up and sat next to Sokka. "I'm sorry you're feeling so down but, I hope you know that none of us see you that way."

"I know something that's going to make you feel better." Saori stood up.

Time skip

"Shopping!" Sokka clapped as he looked around at the weapons.

"You can get any ONE thing you want." Saori walked to the katanas. "I'll pay for it."

"You're the best!" Sokka hugged the girl as she freezed. "I am." She awkwardly patted his back. "Now go on, find something you like."

Sokka tried out a spear, a mace and what not. When his attention when to Saori who was looking at swords and katanas and saw a intricate sword.

"You have a good eye." The shop owner walked to Sokka. "That's an original from Pian Dao, the greatest sword master and sword maker in Fire Nation history, he lives in the big castle up the road from here."

"That's it! That's what you needed along Sokka!" Aang gasped.

"A sword?"

"Not the sword, a master, we've all had masters to help up get better, you should see if you can study with Pian Dao."