Chapter 16: The crossroads of destiny

*un-edited*
__________________________________________
(a/n): what happened🤡🤡
__________________________________________

Third person POV:

The four got off Appa and went inside the apartment.

"Momo!" Aang smiled as the lemur jumped on his shoulder.

"Master!" Iris and Dior flew to the girl's shoulders.

"Is there anyone here?" She asked the two birds.

"There's no one else here." Toph reported.

"Katara IS in trouble. I knew it."

"Oh no." Sokka gasped.

"Wait, someone's at the door." Toph pointed. "Actually, I know who it is. It's an old friend of mine." Toph opened the door to reveal Iroh.

"Iroh?" Saori turned around.

"Glad to see your okay." Toph smiled.

"I need your help."

"You guys know eachother?" Aang pointed to Saori, Toph and Iroh.

"I met him in the woods and knocked him down, then he gave me tea and some very good advice."

Aang turned to Saori and waited for her to tell him how she knew Iroh.

"He was the human I had to protect from the spirits, I got that bite mark while I was protecting him."

"May I come in?"

Saori and Toph nodded as Iroh stepped inside.

"Princess Azula is here in Ba Sing Se."

"She must have Katara."

"She has captured my nephew as well."

"Then we'll work together to fight Azula, and save Katara and Zuko."

"You lost me at Zuko." Sokka joined in.

"I know how you must feel about my nephew, but believe me when I tell you there is good inside him."

"Good inside him isn't enough, why don't you come back when it's outside him too? Okay?" Sokka pushed Iroh back.

"Katara's in trouble, all of Ba Sing Se is in trouble, working together is our best chance." Aang convinced Sokka.

The nonbender let out a sigh of defeat.

"I brought someone along who might be able to help us." Iroh walked to the door.

Time skip

"Well what do you know? There IS an ancient city down there but it's deep." Toph felt the ground.

"We should split up, Aang and Saori you two go with Iroh to look for Katara and the angry jerk. No offense."

"None taken." Iroh calmly shrugged.

"And I'll go with Toph to warn the Earth king about Azula's coup."

Time skip

"So, Saori and Toph think you give pretty good advice." Aang began. "And great tea."

"The key to both is proper aging, what's on your mind?"

"Well, Me and Saori met with this guru who's supposed to help me master the Avatar state and control this great power, but to do it, I had to let go of someone I love, Saori was able to let go without any problem but I just couldn't."

"Perfection and power are overrated, I think you're very wise to choose happiness and love."

"What happens if can't save everyone and best Azula? Without the Avatar state, what if I'm not powerful enough?"