Chapter 23.

LIKE ASDFGHJKL I FEEL SO BAD LIKE ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS SINCE I'VE UPDATED, like i wanted to, but i scared no one was going to read it, and now i feel bad because all of a sudden BAM so many.  Well I'm going to try my best to update like everyday, or at least every week.  

So, what you guys have all been waiting for! x. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's P.O.V. 

  "Charlie, if we get separated, I'll come find you.  I promise." 

Charlie!  Charlie!

  I woke up, only to be introduced to a massive headache.  I groaned.  I sat up, looked around, and fell back to my bed.  

"Charlie!  Get up!  It's time for school!" 

  I sat up, rubbed my eyes tiredly, and looked at my stand that has the clock.  It showed 7:10.  I groaned and yelled back to my mom, "Could i stay home?  I have this huge headache..."  I never got to finish my sentence, because i got a whiff of something smelling delicious. 

  "Are.. Are you making french toast?" I yelled. "Yes!  But you can't have them if you don't go to school!"  I groaned and actually got myself ready for school.  I went into the bathroom and started to shower, feeling refeshed and awake after the first pelt of the water coming out.

While doing that, i brushed my teeth.  Afterwards, I washed my face, and came out of the shwoers, feeling that today would be a good day. 

  I combed my long brown hair, and tied it up to a bow.  Those are so cool!  I saw those online, and i had to try it.  I smiled, feeling accomplished.  I decided to wear neon blue jeans and a random black shirt.  i smiled at my choice and took out my toms, and went downstairs, reading messages from my friends. 

I sure had a lot though....  

I scrunched up my eyebrows.  I scrolled through the messages, and most of them were from mom, but most were from like three weeks ago... 

"Something wrong, sweetie?" 

I looked up, and saw mom with a plate of French Toast.  I smiled , erasing the thoughts in my head, "No, nothing mom.  Thanks for the french toast!"  She smiled and kissed my forehead, "Oh sweetie..."  She started, "you don't need this phone anymore, it's not good for you either."

 She took my phone and i frowned, "Why?"  I asked. "Just...  I don't want you turning into those girls that are always on their phone.  it's so mainstream now."  I laughed and said, "Alright, mom." She smiled and left to go wash the dishes

After her not being able to see me, I frowned.  My mom usually liked me fitting in with other people.  She thought that I should make new friends...  I sighed and started to eat my French Toast.  My headache turned stronger and stronger.  

I flinched a little, and tried my best to ignore it.  But it kept getting stronger and stronger.  I groaned and put my head on the table.  

Charlie... 

I sat strait back up.  what was that?  Who is saying my name? 

Why does it feel like something in my head is missing?  Like a memory? 

I tried to think about what happened yesterday, but all i remember is getting called to the office for something.. 

Right!  mom took me to get icecream, because she felt like I was doing such a good job in school!  Alex came along with us too!  Maybe if I go to school, he might know more; he always had good memory. 

I smiled, and stood up, ready to go sleep, until something hit me, really hard, making me see complete silence. 

Charlie...

----------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNN ;o. Haha; i'm really sorry for this sucky chapter; i 'll update tomorrow!  I m so sorry for the lateness of this chapter, i feel so bad. 

:*