Chapter 7

I threw my hands up in exasperation, “Why are you guys always keeping things from me?! I’ve already found out my whole life was a lie and now I have to go through this?!” I stomped around in the sand and kicked up a bunch of water.

“HEY!  I had to go through all this too.  You aren't the only one who's this has  heppened to alright?  All those stories in the books?  WERE TRUE!  Besides Annabeth.. And I’m not lying, Charlie!” Percy replied, also frustrated.

“UGHH!” I screamed.

Why is everything going bad all of a sudden?  I guess I shouldn't be a brat to him.  But this pisses me off!  I thought everything in my life was true.  No secrets, only truth.  Guess that's a lie.

“Hey,” Percy grabbed my hand.

I shook it out of his grasp, “Stop touching me!”

“You can get through this, Charles.”

“No we can’t, Percy. You’re just making this worse.” I sat down in the sand. I stretched my legs out as far as I could and stared at my navy blue Sperry Topsiders.

Percy sat down next to me, “I know it’s hard,” He stared out to the lake, “But it’ll be okay. You’ll get claimed by your- I mean our dad, and we can play Capture the Flag.” He smiled.

“I don’t want advice from you, asshole.” I replied.

“Dad will talk to you, and you’ll soon realize that water is your best friend.” He stood up and waded into the water shin-deep. He took one long breath and looked back at me, urging me to come in with him.

“I’m not going in, Percy Jackson.” I sternly said.

I was not going and playing in the water with some jerk that’ll just break me. No, I won’t. I hate him, oh-so very much.

“Come on!” He yelled.  He got out of the water and took my hand.  I could feel sparks come up my hand but I ignored them and yanked my hand

“NO! I TOLD YOU TO STOP TOUCHING ME!” I quickly got up and brushed myself off. I scrambled back to the cabin before he could protest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts is here and now! My universe will never be the same! I’m glad you came, I’m glad you came…” I was singing and shampooing my hair at the same time.

After I was done with my shower, I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. We were called for dinner quite a while ago, but I decided to skip it after Percy told me the secret about Annabeth. I lost my appetite after that.

I was sure that no one was in the cabin, so I opened the door of the bathroom and walked out, but bumped into someone.

“Oof,”

Boy was that guy muscular. His chest was firm, and I could just tell he had a six-pack. I looked up, and saw those familiar sea-blue eyes.

“Ugh,” I quickly moved aside. I pulled my towel up higher around my chest.

Wait, my towel? OMIGOD.

I screamed, realizing the only thing that was covering up my naked body was a thin rectangle of fabric. My face turned bright red, and so did Percy’s.

“Charlie! I didn’t see you at-“ He turned around so he wouldn’t see me before he started talking again, “I didn’t see you at dinner so I came looking for you.”

“Get out!” I screamed, grabbing a book on a dresser and throwing it at him, “I’m frickin naked! GET OUT OF HERE!” I shoved him hard on the back and pushed him out the door, “You’re such a stupid idiot!” I shouted.

I ran to my dresser and pulled out some clothes. I put on some jeans and a purple Camp Half Blood T-shirt.

Right when I was about to walk down to the lake, something grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the cabin. It was pretty dark, and there were shadows flickering across the walls.

“What the-?” But I was shut up by a hand covering my mouth. I kicked and thrashed around, but the guy or girl was pretty strong. He or she pinned me down against the wall of the cabin.

I finally gave in, and decided to go with my secret weapon. I bit down on the hand that was covering my mouth, hard.

The person jumped back and yelped, clutching their hand and hopping around.

“You bitch!” The person shouted.

“You’re the one who practically kidnapped me!” I shouted back.

The person walked forward, and I finally saw their face.

“Percy, you dumb butt!”

“I’m done! I’ve had enough of you!” He yelled.

“What?”

“All I wanted was to help you; I finally met someone interesting that was a kid of Poseidon! But all you did was push me away. You act like I’m the biggest jerk on this frickin planet!” He shouted.

“SO?! You’re the one who’s always acting like the biggest person in the world! You think you’re so cool, just because you’re Percy Jackson! You act like you know everything! I hate it!” I stomped my foot on the ground.

Percy took one quick step, and slammed me hard against the wall of the cabin. He put both of his hands next to my head; his face only inches from mine.

“You don’t know what it’s like to be me.” He said through clenched teeth.

“You’re right. I don’t know what it’s like to be you. But I do know you think you can get all the girls. You’re a player; you walk around stealing girls’ hearts and then crushing them, leaving them on the floor like you were never with them.”

He smirked, “Oh really?”

I never knew he had a bad boy side.

I stood up straight, “Yes, really.”

“So, you’re saying I get with girls, and then leave them? Just like that?”

Where was he going with this?

“Uh, yeah. Just like that.” I tried to say confidently.

“Well I’m going to prove you wrong.” He smirked.

“And how in the world are you going to do that?” I asked.

“By this,”

---------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

  This all belongs to TheyCallUsTeens's ideas!  I'm just continuing it for her!  Enjoy? :D

Vote, Comment, and fan the both of us