Chapter 4

The house had an extra room for me and I walked in. There was a bed with clean and crisp white sheets with a nightstand next to it. There was a dresser and a fountain with a statue of Poseidon right next to it. Everything seemed out of place. I felt like I didn't belong.

Chiron somehow managed to make my stuff magically appear on my bed in a purple duffle bag. I began to unpack when I heard a soft knock on my door.

Percy poked his head in, "You and I have to go to the Big House."

"Why? Am I meeting the oracle or something?"

"How the hell do you know all this stuff?" He asked shockingly.

"I read your books, Percy. I know a lot more than you think." And with that I pushed him out of the doorway and walked out of the house. Percy got out quickly and led the way. We walked pass training campers, big strawberry fields, a rock wall with lava pouring down it, and a lot of other cabins.

The Big House was huge and painted sky blue. We walked in and saw Chiron and some other dude sipping diet coke.

"Mr. D?" I called. The dude named Mr. D practically fell out of the chair he was sitting in.

"How do you know-" But he was quickly cut off by Percy.

"She reads, Mr. D."

"Oh," Mr. D quietly sipped his diet coke.

"So," I clapped my hands together, "Why am I here?"

"You're meeting the Oracle." Chiron said.

"But you guys changed oracles. Isn't the new one Rachel?"

"Whoa, she knows her books." Percy grinned.

I shot him a glare, "Shouldn't we be at that cave somewhere? Wait; hold on, why am I even meeting her? I just got here two hours ago!"

"Not for a prophecy," Percy said, "Just to meet her."

"Why? I still have to unpack, and I want to-" But I was interrupted when Percy grabbing my hand and dragged me out of the building.

I sometimes really want to punch him. But i can't because he's just too cute.

-------------------------------------------

Author's Note

This story belongs to TheyCallUsTeens. I'm just continuing it for her (:

Vote, Comment, and Fan the both of us? :D