Chapter 3

"And this is where you're going to be staying," Chiron pointed at a big house built on a platform on top of the water. It had big gaps and was decorated with shells and tridents.  It was gorgeous. Though,  It looked so familiar....

That's when it hit me. "Isn't this where Percy Jackson lives?" I asked, sort of excited.

Chiron smiled, "It is."

A light bulb went off, "Does that mean I'm living with Percy Jackson?!"

"Yes. Yes you are."

Another lightbulb, "Does that mean my dad's Poseidon?!?!"

"Please, Charlie. Calm down."

"Why aren't I going in Herme's cabin?  Isn't that where most unclaimed demi-gods go?"

"Well...  Your mother already told us who your father was.  So you might as well get used to living here until he claims you.

"DOES THAT MEAN THERE'S SUCH THING AS GODS AND GODDESSES?!?! AND PERCY JACKSON!?!?  GROVER?!?!"

Just then I heard more hooves clamping on the ground. I turned around and saw another satyr a little bigger than Alex.

"Someone call me?" Grover, the satyr asked.

"Why am I not surprised?" I mumbled to myself.

"Hey! You're the new demigod, right?" He grinned at me.

"Uh, yeah. That's me." I replied awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Grover." He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"I have a feeling Percy Jackson is going to come out of nowhere," I said, "And again I won't be surprised."

Grover chuckled, "Yeah, you don't seem so shocked like the other demigods."

"I've read the books, I know who's here and who isn't... And well,  I was never told about any of this for frickin sixteen years, so I'm more pissed than shocked." I replied annoyingly.

"Heya." Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw him. Gorgeous sea blue eyes and dark brown ruffled hair. 

"Whoa. Hi." I said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Charlie." I replied.

"Charlie....?" He asked, obviously wanting my last name.

"York. Charlie York." I said bluntly.

"Well hello, Charlie York." He waved his hand.

"Uh, hi."

"So who's your mom? Or dad?"

"My mom? My mom left a while ago because she couldn't get pass the wooden arch, and Alex was somewhere in the camp."

"Yeah,  Your dad? "

"Oh! My dad is um.... Poseidon.  As you can see." I said. Then I looked down at the ground. Blood rushed to my cheeks. Why am I so embarrassed?  It's not like I like him or anything..

Percy's eyes widened, and he turned to Chiron, "That's the demigod I'm living with?"

"Percy, don't get so worked up." Grover said.

"No, I'm not mad. I thought she was a daughter of Aphrodite or something."

"Because she's pretty?" Grover chuckled.

"No, because she's gorgeous." He turned to face me and I looked up.

I scowled at him, "Don't mess with me, Percy."  I walked away from him having his mouth opened.  I smiled at the fact I walked away from him  

He thinks he's so cool because he's the great Percy Jackson. 

We’ll see about that.

---------------------

Author's Note: 

  HEYY AGAINN.  Again, if you like this story, vote, and fan TheyCallUsTeens!  This is her story, I'm just continuing it for her, enjoy? :D