Chapter 14

Hey Guys!  Sorry I haven't been updating lately;  Been busy with some school work I have to do before school actually starts!  And I haven't been in the 'writing' mood lately.  Kind of ran out of ideas!  So thanks to the original author 'TheyCallUsTeens' for helping out! xx.  Thank you for reading everyone! ;D 

  Sadly; I don't think they will legit go on a quest; cause i can't write those things xD. So.. :3.  

-----------------------------------------

Annabeth's P.O.V. 

  Ugh.  Charlie.  That's all I could hear about when I came back from my mission.  As usual;  I failed, and won't be able to do quest until I actually succeed.  I only get one try a year.  'Guess I have to try again next year.'  I thought to myself.   

'Is Charlie Okay?!' 

'I heard she was in a coma!' 

'This is so confusing; she has two god parents?' 

'Does that mean she's a god?' 

  I sighed in fusteration as I went into my cabin, and sat on my bed.  Is that girl; Charlie that important? When i came back and went to the dining hall;  I see that she had fainted.  I scoff to myself and think 'Attention hog.' 

  Of course;  I don't say that outloud; since usually all the new comers usually think I'm the ' Super nice one who's in love with Percy...'  and so on.  Yes; I am in love with Percy since I first met him, but he doesn't like me how I like him.  Sure; I'm not like the girl in the book, but it's because I had a tougher life than the author says in there. 

  I was abandoned when I was a kid.  I don't even keep in contact with my father.  He hurt me so much. He left me at a super market, starving me to death.  I found Camp Half-Blood when I was walking through a forest, try to get animals close to me so they can just eat me and kill me.  Then Chirion came to save me.  Only he knows about my horrid life back then.  

  Chirion was the only one I could really trust.  No one liked me, even though it's true that I've been at Camp the longest; yet I'm the worst one.  My mother; Athena, did not give me any smarts, what so ever.  I'm the out cast of the Athena tent.  

  As Chirion told me to get Percy and Charlie from the infirmery,  I thought about telling Charlie that I didn't want to be friends with her what so ever.  All because of Percy ... 

-----After Charlie fainted and before she woke up, outside... ---- 

  "Hey Percy"  I said, smiling.  He grunted and looked at me, "Why do you always have to ruin everything?".  Ouch.  That hurt.  I held my hurt feelings insie and said, "Well,  It's usual that I'm always early when i come back from my missions."  I stared at him

Percy stared back and said, "So your proud of always failing and just to come back early?  That just takes away your pride of being an Athena daughter."  I took a step back and whispered, "You don't know what it feels like to be an outcast."  He looked at me differently...  Like... He actually cared what I said.  

  Percy laughed harshly and said, "Outcast?  That's not even you.  You don't even deserve to be an Athena daughter!  You never do anything right!  You don't even have the commen sense!  Kissing me when you first met me?  It seemed like you didn't even care what happened to me in the past!"  

  Percy took another step back and said, "We only had to go on that first quest together because you always followed me.  Just... Just stay away from me and Charlie.  I don't need you messing anything up anymore." 

  I watched him as he walked away.  Every word just stung in my head.  Every word he said.  

'Not even an outcast' 

'Never do anything right.' 

'No common sense' 

'stay away.' 

I shook my head, just as I was about to cry.  I mentally slapped myself.  I never cry.  Never.  

--------- When Charlie woke up ---------------

 "Oh hey Percy!  Hey Charlie! "  I smiled at them.  They both looked at me.  Percy gave me a glare but i ignored it and turned back to Charlie, "Hi Charlie, I'm Annabeth.  Chirion wanted to see you and Percy to see him.  Apparently, I'm invited too. "  I smiled nicely at Percy.  

  As he turned around, I saw Charlie looking at me.  I gave her a sweet smile, and a glare, and walked out of there.  'She's pretty.  Never going to be an outcast of the Aphrodite cabin."  I whispered, wishing that was me in the Athena cabin, and in the books. 

----------- Persent ----------------------- 

" Annabeth, we would like to see you now" 

  I looked up to see Chirion looked at me.  I sighed and got up my bed, and walked to him.  As we were walking Chrion started talking

" What do you think of this Ms.York?" 

"She's okay. I guess." 

"Do you like her?  At all?" 

"Um..  A little?  I mean; I barely know her" 

"Are you going to get to know her?" 

"Maybe...  But I know Percy doesn't want me to.  He thinks I ruin everything." 

  I explained to Chirion what happened this afternoon with Percy.  He's a very good listener.  He nodded when he understood what i was saying and asked questions that I could barely answer some times. 

  As we got to the cabin Chirion is usually in; I see not Percy, not Charlie, but a boy with black hair, with scars on his arms and legs.  His grey eyes let him look at me, and then back to Chirion.  Chirion coughed and said, "Annabeth; this is Chris.  Chris, this is Annabeth; one of our oldest kids in this camp.  She's been with us for many years now."

   Chirion then looked at me.  "Annabeth, Chris has been in the... Same situation as you.  Family problems.  Since you know what Chris has been through in your own experience, I would like you to help Chris out here.  Could you?"

 Chrion looked at me with pleading eyes and I sighed and said, "Alright." Chrion looked at me with a thankful face and said, "He's going into the Hermes tent for now, why don't you show him where everything is and then to his tent?"  I nodded and went out the tent, with Chris following me. 

  I show him all the regular stuff, and the routines we do daily.  I introduce him to a few of the guys; so I'm not the only one he knows.  When he met Charlie and Percy;  I stood back a little, not wanting them to think I was trying to do something to their relationship.  As i keep walking with him, he kept staring back at Charlie.  

  When we got to the Hermes camp, Chris asked, "Charlie, is she going out with that Percy dude?"  I groaned and nodded my head.  He said, "You like Percy I guess?"  I nodded my head.  Chris got closer to me and whispered, "Well, I'm interested in Charlie, how about we be partners?"  

  I looked at him.  He was like me; lost, confused, and in love.  I nodded me head, and shaked my hand with his.  

  This is going to be interesting.

---------------

DUN DUN DUN O_o. 

Comment;Fan; and Vote?! ;D