Chapter 8

Chapter 8

He leaned his face in and kissed me, right on my lips. My eyes went wide, but then they slowly started to close. 

At first, I was just standing there, totally caught off guard. But then I lost myself, I started kissing him back, and he smiled into the kiss. Percy moved his hand down to my waist and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I opened my lips slightly and he darted in.  I could feel him exploring my lips.  I bit his toungue, causing him to moan.

Fireworks, sparks, electricity, all of that traveled through my body.  I smiled, tasting his minty fresh breathe.

We were still kissing when we heard footsteps tramping on the ground. We quickly broke the kiss, but Percy grabbed ahold of my hand, making sure I wouldn't leave, and of course, I wouldn't.

“Follow me,” He said.

I followed him, with my fingers tightly intertwined with his. We dodged other campers, and hid behind cabins and trees. We were going back to the cave. I wouldn’t have been so freaked out if it wasn’t so dark outside.

When we finally got there, Percy brought me inside of the cave. The torches bolted on the walls were still brightly lit, which made it easier for us to see. Once we were about halfway into the cave, Percy stopped and grabbed my waist.

He leaned down and started to dart into my mouth, exploring once again. .

It felt so good, so right.

He brought his hand up to my face and cupped my cheek. He put his other hand under my shirt. He didn’t put it up my shirt, but just rested it on my bare waist.

That felt wrong. Well not really wrong, but uncomfortable, he was going a little bit far.  I didn't want to stop... But I had to.

I broke the kiss and grabbed his hand on my waist. I quickly pushed it off and pulled down my shirt.

“Oh. Sorry, Charlie. I wasn’t trying to have-“

“No, Percy. Just shut up.” I walked to the mouth of the cave.

“Wait, hold on!” He grabbed my hand and turned my body around to face him.

“This is probably going to sound really corny, but it’s not you. It’s me.” I said.

“Then tell me, Charles. What’s wrong?” His hand went up to my cheek.

I let a teardrop fall, “It’s nothing.” I said a little too quickly.

“Then why are you crying?” He said, and wiped away my tear.

His blue eyes were so welcoming and soft, but I didn’t know whether or not I should tell him.

“I don’t know. But it’s nothing, okay?” I said. Tears were falling and splashing to the cold rock floor.

“I want to help you, Charlie.” He pulled me into his chest and put his hand on my head gosh, that felt amazing.  his chest was so soft, “Tell me what’s wrong.”

I cried into his shirt, “I can’t.”

“Why can’t you?”

“Because he said he would make it hurt even more if I did.”

He quickly pulled me out of his chest, “What?”

“My dad.”

“Our dad?” He had a puzzled look on his face.

“No,” I put my head down and stared at the ground.

The crying stopped; I was more afraid then sad.

“Your stepdad?”

“Yeah.”

“What do you mean he’ll make it hurt even more? What are you talking about?”

“No one knows about this,” I said, my eyes still planted on the ground.

Percy put his hand on my chin and lifted my head up, “Then let me be the first.”

I took a deep breath, “My stepdad sexually abuses me, Percy.”

----------------------

Author's Note:

CLIFT HANGER! Ahaha.. but anyways, this all goes to TheyCallUsTeens!  She is an amazing writer, look at her other books! 

Vote,Comment,and Fan?! :D