Chapter 21.

Arugh; it's been so long.  So sorry.  Homework and an author's block.  You guys will probably hate me for this chapter; but it's the only way I could get this book to keep going.  

I love you guys!  xoxo. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie's P.O.V. 

  "Ah.. Erh..."   I stumbled with my words; with Gods-- I mean... MY parents right in front of me.  

"Never knew my girl had trouble with words.  You did fine in English."  Posidon-- Dad; chuckled, smirking at me.  I pouted and mumbled, "It's hard to say something for the first time to your dad."  

Posidon must have heard me and laughed softly.  I glanced at what Posiden and Aphrodite were wearing. 

  They kind of looked normal actually.  Posidon-- Dad, was wearing a tropical shirt with some khakis.  My mom on the other hand stood out.  Her long, pink, silky gown was gorgeous, but a little weird for regular people to see her out walking in the woods like this. 

  "You don't fit very well with all of us with that dress."  Percy mumbled and i miffled a laugh. 

"I heard that boy!  Your lucky your dad is here. Or I could do a lot of things to you."  Aphrodite snarled,  but then glanced over at me and straighten up her dress and said, "Hello Daughter."  

  I couldn't help but smile at the fact that she was my mother.  My REAL mother.  The one that gave birrth to me.  This magnificent... wonderful... beautiful... Aphrodite.  

  Aphrodite gave me a smile back and said, "You seem to be speechless."  I shyly smiled back and said, "Well this might sound weird if kids said this to their parents but... Your gorgeous.... Mom."  

  She looked at me for a bit, and sighed and smiled with some tears in her eyes, "Thanks darling, I try my hardest to look this faboulous."  I rolled my eyes and laughed along with my concieted mother. 

  I glanced over to Posiden and saw him roll his eyes.  I tried my best to not laugh a that.  I ran over to Posiden and hugged him.  "I'm so sorry for bad talking about you."  I whispered, "I didn't know it was you.  And now I understand why you weren't there for me.  And I forgive you."  

  I looked up to see Posiden looking at me weirdly at first but then smiled kindly and squeezed me into an even tighter hug.  I laughed but then said, "Dad... I'm running out of breath.  I don't have those good breathing skilled like Percy."  

  Posiden looked at me and then laughed, letting me go.  But then I saw Percy smiling, but looking kind of lonely.  I ran over to him and hugged him by the side.  I felt him smile and put his arm over my waist. 

  Both my parents, and his parents gasped.   We looked at each other at first, and then back at them.  "You guys aren't..."  Aphrodite started. 

  "Please... please tell me you guys are just acting like step brother and step sister... and pretending not to hate each other when you really do"  Posidon pleaded. 

  Percy and I looked at each other.  I could tell that from Percy he was scared of telling them our relationship.  What's so bad?  They can't do anything about it.  

  "We're... Dating."  I finally said.  I looked at Percy and smiled.  He returned a frown.  I pouted and looked away. How rude!

  "Charlie York, Percy Jackson..."  Posiden started.  "You know you aren't supposed to date within the same cabin."  

"I know but; Dad, you can't make me stay away from Charlie!  I love her!  Please Dad, don't hurt me anymore." Percy whispered, and i immidietly felt bad.  I knew what he did to Percy.  I've read the books, but there must have been more to the story. 

"I have to agree with your dad on this one Percy Jackson..."  We all turned to see Aphrodite looking down.  My eyes widen, along with Percy's and Posidon.  

Woah; when did Aphrodite even agree with Posidon?! 

 "No... Please Aphrodite; I can take care of your daughter; please. Give me a chance. We're not even from the same cabin! Charlie lives with your other children." Percy protested.

"  But she has the same father as you...  I trust you Percy, but it's just not right."  Aphrodite whispered, "Trust me, I know love Percy.  I'm expected to know these things, but you and Charlie? It's just not right.  You think you love her; but really you dont--"

 "Don't tell me that it wont' work out!"  Percy yelled, making me jump a little, "Don't tell me I don't love Charlie, You don't knwo anything about me Aphrodite." Percy growled. 

Aphrodite took a step back, and glared, but simply said.  "Posidon, you know what to do.  We've already gotten permission if this ever happens."  

  I looked to Percy to see his eyes filled with worry.  "Percy, what was happening?"  I whispered.  "I don't know, but please, whatever happens, remember me, and find me if we're seperated.  Promise me you'll love me forever."  Percy whispered.  I nodded my head. 

  "I can't believe it Dad, your hurting me once again.  Thanks."  Percy growled.  Posidon sighed and said, "I'm sorry son."  And with a snap of his hands...

Everything blacked out. 

--------------------------------------------------------

I told you guys You would hate me!  What will hapen? ;oo. aha. I'll probably update next week <3.