Chapter 12

I went to the dining hall, craving for food.  All day I've been trying different weapons for capture the flag, but it was no good.  They say that i could go for bow and arrow, but I have terrible aim.  They say that I can also try a dagger, but I have no control of where it goes what so ever.  I groan at the failure I had today and went to sit with the other Aphrodite kids.  I sat next to Alice, and started eating my pasta. 

 "Hey Charlie, how did your day go?"  I groaned at the mention of the word 'day'. "It was horrible!" I exclaim , "I couldn't find anything that caught my eye that could work well with fighting monsters!"  Alice looked at me and patted my back, "Don't worry!  It took me at least a week to find what i use!"  She smiled at me.  Alice used this blue mascara pen that become daggers in the moment that she presses a hidden button, but she mainly uses it putting on make- up.  

  "Aw, so the new girl can't find anything to use?  Maybe she's useless."  I looked up to see who said those mean words, but then i groaned again and thought 'I should have known, it's Lucia." I sat back up, and say Lucia smirking.  I grunted in fusteration, and looked away.  I didn't like this girl.  Not at all.  

I said thanks for the food and gave them my offerings.  I started eating, and trying to clear out everything that's been happening.  I'm a demi-god.  Like, how can you get over that so fast?  Your not like any usual 12 year old kid..  One of your parents was a god.  A GOD!  I actually feel stronger than before. 

  Percy Jackson.   He is in love with me.  God!  Out of all girls, he picks me!  I'm not the most attractive person...  Yet he still picked me... For who I am...  Maybe.. Maybe he isn't that bad?  I mean, he's a HERO in the books!  Why couldn't he be a hero in real life too?  

  He makes me special around him.  I feel like I can be myself when I'm around him.  I can be the most awkward person and he wouldn't care!  His kisses.. They're the best feel ever.  I can get lost in them.  He's..  Perfect.  Like a true Prince Charming. 

  My life's changed so much.  I guess i have to get used to it. "Charlie!" Percy came running to me.  I smiled and hugged him. "Ew, Percy!  Im so dissapointed in you." Lucia said in disgust.  Percy smirked and pulled me closer. I could feel heat comming to my cheeks.  

  I could feel his lips on the top of my head and hear him say, "I can date whoever I want Lucia.  It's not your decision.  I couldn't care less if you hated me.  Your a slut.  Look at yourself!  I love Charlie.  She's the most attractive person you could meet.  She has the most amazing personality."  

  I looked up to him and he smiled and kissed me on the lips.  I could feel myself getting lost in the kiss again.  He lips felt perfect on mines.  Our lips were like two missing puzzle pieces, and finding each other.  He soft, yet tender lips are the ones I'm addicted to everyday.  I'd die without a kiss from him.  We pulled back, breathing unevenly.  

  I saw that everyone in the dining hall was staring at us.  Grover and Alex started clapping for us. I looked down and blushed.  I could only hear those two clapping, then a third clap.  I looked up and saw Alice, clapping and smiling for me.  I smiled back, yet i got a lot of angry glares back. Percy didn't feel embarassed at all.  Actually..  He looked pretty mad.

   He kept him arm around my shoulder and said, "Okay guys, I don't care what you think.  If you guys were actually my friends you guys would accept the fact that I'm dating her.  I've been liking her since the first day she got here.  Thanks Grover and Alex.  And... Charlie's friend?"

  He chuckled at the last part.  I stared at him and whispered in his ear, "Did you really mean all that?"  Percy grinned and whispered back," It wouldn't be very nice to lie would it?" I grinned and kissed him on the cheek.