Chapter 24.

Chapter 24: 

-Up in the skies...- 

 "Poseidon, are you sure creating her was such a good idea?" 

Athena and Poseidon sat on a bench.  It was a clear Sunday morning as the two were walking in the gardens of Mount Olympus.  Poseidon sat there, pondering about Athena's question. He spoke, 

"Obviously, we've already made this choice, we can not take it back now, so we shouldn't regret this choice." 

Athena protested, "But this isn't what we expected, Poseidon!  We wanted Percy to have a new ally, not Percy falling in love with one!  It was you and Aphrodite who wanted to create this child, and now you have, and you guys are separating them!"

 Poseidon opened his mouth, but Athena wouldn't let him, and continued to talk,

" Now Percy and Alex are going around, trying to find this child!   It's even more difficult because they're in love, and they think they have the same dad, but really, she has the powers of every God known?  She' doesn't even know this!  She's a teenage girl who's already had a big change in her life becoming a demigod.  We can't just tell her this!" 

She continued, "But, we shouldn't keep them apart." 

Poseidon looked at Athena with a puzzled look.  She replied back, "Okay, now you may speak." 

Poseidon looked at her once again, and reassured her. 

"Making her was not a mistake, not a regret.  All of the Gods agreed with this.  Though what Aphrodite and I may have done 'caused a lot of commotion, it was what we were all planning. " 

This time, Athena gave Poseidon a puzzled look, "And I though I'm supposed to be the wise one."  Athena replied, rolling her eyes,  Poseidon smiled and looked straight ahead. 

"What do you think was the prophecy about, Athena?" Poseidon questioned. 

"What prophecy?" 

"You know, the one when Percy and Charlie went to go meet the Oracle." 

Athena thought about it , and replied, "I'm not sure, because... TWO mothers?  Who are the two mothers?" 

"I don't know." 

"Great."  Athena said, rolling her eyes. 

"Well, I'm off.  Nice talk, Athena."  Poseidon said.  He stood up, and with a snap of his fingers, he was gone. 

     As Athena was standing there, she knew what Poseidon was wrong.  She went up to the Fountain to make a Iris Call. 

"Camp Half-Blood."  She announced. 

The shimmering fountain started to make a picture of Camp Half-Blood.  Chiron  was busy helping a demigod to put on their helmet.  Athena signed, and smile a little,

"Hello, Chiron!" 

"Hel- Oh!  Goddess Athena!  We weren't expecting a call from you!" 

Athena gave a small laugh, 'Well, now you are!  Do you think Percy is availble right now? " 

"Goodness, I'm terribly sorry Goddess!  But he's on a mission to find Charlie!  Do you happen to know where she is?" 

Athena's smile slightly faded, "No, I sadly don't, but could you tell them that they need to pick up a demigod?  We've just found her, and monsters are getting close to this demigod." 

"I'm sure we can get another demi god to --" 

"No!"  Athena cried, "i mean, that would be lovely, but we need a strong demigod!  Like Percy.  Please Chiron?" 

Chiron looked at Athena carefully, and sighed. "Alright, I'll get on it."  

Athena beamed, "Thank you so much Chiron!" 

She turned off the Iris Message , and hoped her plan works. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!  Happy St. Patricks Day! (:  I'm late, I know -.-  TheyCalledUsTeens gave me these huge ideas, and I've been stressed on how to put them all together.  Next update will be sometime this week!  I'm updating all my books, so if you're a directioner too, read them! 

I honestly love writing this book so much, because it's different from what I'm usually used to writing, and i hope you guys all enjoy it!  xoxo