Chapter 5

"Dude! Per-" I screamed as Percy pulled me and ran somewhere, "Yo! My arm hurts!" I yanked my hand out of his hand and stopped. Percy stopped in his tracks and turned around.

Oh gods, his eyes. His hair.  His body, even his hands.   It’s all perfect.

“Uh- I prefer running without being dragged.” I stuttered and rubbed my wrist.  He muttered 'sorry' and I started running again with Percy leading the way.

We climbed over big boulders and waded in streams. We walked through the woods and we finally arrived at the mouth of a cave.

“Does she live here? I hope not…” I said.

“Of course she doesn’t, she just likes to hang out here a lot. She says it clears her head.” Percy smiled.

“Alrighty.” We both walked in slowly and carefully. The last thing I wanted was to fall on my face. “Hello?” I called.  “Helloooo?!” Percy called.

 There were torches bolted on the walls of the cave that lit everything up.  I was walking until i spotted someone, looked like a girl.

“Hey! I’m over here!” Called the girl.

“That’s Rachel.” Percy said.

We walked a little deeper and saw a red head taller than me by just a little. She walked up to us and waved, “You must be Charlie! I’m Rachel.” She smiled.

“Yeah! I love you in the, uh- books.” We both laughed.

“Yeah, me too.” She smiled.

“You know, I think you two will be really good friends.” Percy said.

“I know, right? We should-“ But Rachel never finished. Her irises got bigger, and she looked like she blacked out, but with her eyes open. She suddenly straightened up and had a blank expression on her face. She looked as if she was in a trance.

“Percy…?” I asked, nudging him on the arm.

“No, no! Not now!” He yelled. Rachel was still in a trance, staring directly at me. Not saying anything.

A realization struck in my head.  I stepped back a few steps, "No..." I gasped, "No.. Not me.."

Rachel began;

“ She who has two mother

Will live and begin her suffer

She will meet her mate

and state the great

And expect things from unexpected."

Rachel slowly said. But the scary thing was it wasn’t in her voice. It was a raspy, like when you try to talk in the morning after hours of sleep. As soon as it happened, she snapped back to reality. Her irises back to normal size, and her face now in a twisted confused expression, “Did I…?” She didn’t look so happy.

“Yeah, you did.” And with that Percy ran out of the cave, with me and Rachel following close behind him.

***AUTHOR’S NOTE***

Remember Charlie hates Percy. She believes that Percy thinks he’s so amazing so he can get all the girls and all that crap. Sorry about the change but I hope you like this chapter!!!

Btw; This is all TheyCallUsTeens idea!  She originally posted the story but wants me to continue it!  Fan and Comment and Vote? :D