Part 4

Last night we had talked and laughter for hours on end sharing a few kisses here and there. it was well after 3 before we both fell asleep Max with her head on my chest and our legs tangles together in an attempt to be even closer.
However, this blissful silence was soon ruined by sirens wailing down the street, I opened my eyes and looked down to a passed out Max Mayfield in my arms. She must have been tired.
"Max" I gently squeezed her shoulders as the sirens outside got louder.
"Max" I say louder, shaking her a bit
"What?" She says in the cutest raspy voice whilst she rubs her eyes. We both get up walking outside to see police gathered around the Munsons trailer.
"What the fu-" I whispered
"Hey your not meant to be here" a police officer interrupted.
Max and I both had already seen inside the trailer before we were ushered back to Max's.
"Was that?"
"Chrissy, yea" Max finished
We both sat down on the old sofa staring into oblivion.
—max pov—
This can't be happening, there's no way Eddie did this we saw him practically running for his life last night. Which mean someone else did it, or worse something. I gotta find Dustin.
—Third person—
"Hey I should probably go home and see what's going on. Maybe I can squeeze some info out of my mum?" Sarah broke the silence first.
"Uhh yea, yea of course, do you want me to come with?" Max replied slipping out of her thoughts
" um no I'll be fine" the brunette replied
They gathered her things and packed it away and before they knew it she was ready to walk out the door
—Sarah pov—
I'm standing in the kitchen trying to leave but my endless thoughts are trapping me.
"Max I forgot something" I ask making her head whip up in confusion
"What?" She says. I barely give either of us time to register the situation as I pull her close and kiss her once more. Her hands finding their way around my neck as she pushes herself onto her tippy toes.
"Bye" I say pulling myself back
"Bye" we both share a childish grin.

Best sleepover ever

A.N
————————————————————
I'm so sorry about the pov changes I just couldn't figure out the right way to do it. If you notice sometimes I might slip into different povs, I am so sorry about that. I also suck at the whole keeping in correct tense thing😂.
This one's also really short chapter I sorta made it cause the last one didn't give the after math of the sleepover or the police scene sooo yea....
Xoxo gossip girl

Still funny