2- part 9

It was now three in the morning and Steve and Dustin had gone back home and max insisted I stay at her place.
We quietly sunk into Max's house being careful not to wake her mother as we walked through the hallway down to her room. Max closed the door behind us as we entered her room.
"Do you want anything? Water? Food?" Her soft raspy voice spoke behind me.
"Some water would be nice" I said giving her a smile.
As she left for the kitchen my eyes trailed her room, it had changed a lot since I was here last. She still has all her Polaroids scattered on the walls with pins.
"Here. Is there anything else?" She said coming back with a bottle of water.
"Thanks. Um maybe some clothes. These are pretty old" I half chuckled, max walked over to her closet and pointed to a section of the clothes.
"These are yours, from whenever you left clothes here after a sleepover." She said looking back at me before she laughed, "Or whenever I stole something"
I scoffed acting hurt
"You stole my clothes? How dare you" I sent her a fake glare as she giggled at my facial expression.
I grabbed an old shirt of mine and some shorts.
"Not that one" she said quickly peaking over my shoulder
"What? This is my shirt" I said holding it up
"Yea I know, but I wear it. Like all the time, so it's mine now." She said as if it was a well known fact.
"We'll I guess I don't have a shirt then do I?" I said teasingly while Max's face turned red before she threw the shirt back at me.
"Just hurry up and get changed" she said rolling her eyes.
I took my clothes and walked down to the bathroom quickly having a short shower, to rid myself of the stench. Once I was dressed I walked back to Max's room not bothering about knocking until I had already opened the door.
"Hang on" max said as she heard me knock on the open door. I stood frozen in my spot staring at max bare back as she got changed.
"Sorry." I muttered retreating back as she sent me a look with wide eyes over her shoulder.
"Jesus Christ! Do you not understand the point in knocking?" I quickly shut the door so she could finish.
Max swung open the door a few minutes later dragging me inside.
"God your a pain in ass sometimes." She said sitting on the edge of her bed while I stood in front of her.
"Sometimes." I said agreeing with her, "but other times, you love me" I said grinning at her.
"Your cheesy pain in the ass"
"Wooow. I feel so great full I decided to stay here now."
She reached out grabbing my hand.
"Where else would you go?"
Max rested her arm around my waist as cupped her face in my hands, leaning in.
"Probably Steve's place." I teased her smirking straight at her face as I pulled back sitting next to her on the bed.
"And you wonder why I called you a pain" she asked sarcastically
We both fell back into the bed getting comfortable underneath the blankets. Minutes went and neither of us had said anything to the point where I thought max was asleep.
"Sarah." Her voice was quiet
"Yea?" I said turning to face her.
Max grabbed my face between her hands leaning in to connect our lips.
One of my hands held onto her arm while the other slung over her waist. Our lips moulded together small gasps for air in between kisses my grip on her waist tightened making max let out a slight moan.
We pulled apart, staring at each other in awe.
"Maybe we should stop" she said hiding her red face in my shoulder.
I slightly laughed, "maybe." And that was how we fell asleep, legs intertwined our arms cradling each other and Max's head resting on my chest. I couldn't have asked for more.

-time skip-
It was noon the next day and Sarah, max, Steve and Robin had gathered in the wheelers basement, listening to Sarah as she told the story of her last few months and her encounter last night.
"It was stranger how everything went from being fast paced in the lab to extremely slow with Vecna." I paused searching for the right words to finish but I couldn't.
"So. You think there's still others, that might have escape the cops and the lab?" Mike asked
"Possibly?"
"They might be able to help us defeat Vecna." He continued.
"Cmon wheeler we need to plan this through before we head into battle alright. We got put under too much pressure last time." Steve interrupted
"I mean with both el and I we might be able to find a few, but the chances of them still being on the opposite side of the country are very high. And Christine's men would be tracking every single one of them down." I paused looking up at Dustin.
"Including you" he whispered solemnly
"Wow! That's just great." Steve spiralled again
"So not only do we have limited resources and a time limit we now have an additional big red target on our heads saying, 'hi we have two supernatural girls living with us!'" Robin said flailing her arms everywhere.
Everyone's arguing started overlapping as they all couldn't agree on an idea.
"What's going on?" A familiar voice echoed into the room as two more teens entered the basement.
"Finally!" Mike stood up embracing the girl and giving the boy a quick shoulder tap.
"El?" I questioned as she sent me a reassuring smile. I finally got to meet the girl who brought me back. I embraced her despite our minimal friendship.
"You must be will?" I asked as the boy awkwardly gave a quick wave to everyone.
"Yea."
"Your cool." I said slowly retreating back to my spot on the couch next to max.
"So, can we test it?" Mike asked eager now that his girlfriend was here.
I looked to eleven. "How good are you at locating people without prompt?"
"I guess we will find out."

A.N
————————————————————
This had been sitting in my drafts half done since the last actual chapter was published.

Sorry bout that😬

I uhhh I'm hoping my exam went well, and that my writers block will disappear.

However I do get to enjoy some Winona because we are watching the crucible in English now.

Young Winona is STUNNINGLY HOT. No cap.