Part 7

The next day we had detoured to the grocery store to get supplies before visiting Eddie again. As we got to the shed he was hiding out in Dustin kicks the door open, "delivery service?" He says with a big grin.
Eddie looked extremely on edge. We fill him in on our new information, our new bad information. Robin try's her best to comfort him but she fails miserably with the help of Steve. However we are soon interrupted by police sirens wailing past, our hearts were racing.but the vehicles were heading somewhere else. We pile in the car without Eddie following them.
As we pull up and get out we spot Nancy being questioned by the cops. We meet up at the table in the trailer park and discuss our encounters.
"They were both at the game?" Dustin stated, At the moment we are trying to figure out why Vecna targeted Chrissy and Fred
"And near the trailer park" max says cautiously
"We're at the trailer park" I start
"Should we maybe not be here?" Steve finished my thought.
" there is something about this place, Fred started acting weird as soon as we got here."
"Acting weird as in?" Robin asks confused
"Scared, on edge. Upset"
"Max and Sarah said Chrissy was upset too" Dustin says thinking he had a lead
"Yea but not here" I say
"She was crying in the bathroom at school" max elaborates
"Serial killers stalk their prey before they strike, right? So maybe Fred and chrissy saw this Vecman-""Vecna"Dustin clarifies before Steve points out that they might have told someone.
"Maybe they did- I saw Chrissy leaving Ms. Kelly's office, if you saw a monster you... you wouldn't go to the police. They'd never believe you. But you might go to your-"
"-your shrink" robin finishes Max's ramble catching the idea.
We all walk to the car before, Nancy tries to leave by herself to check something, before Robin goes with her before Steve blows his head off.
We pull up outside the councillors house and Max leaves to get inside.
Dustin and Steve argue about his feelings for Nancy-which he definitely still has.
"Will you two just shut uppp?" I groan from the backseat, clearly annoyed by their antics
"Geeze calm down" Steve says looking at me through the mirror
"Yea, wait for your best friend max to get back and chill" dustin says extremely sarcastically
"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask genuinely mad now
"Nothing you just seem to have gotten close with someone you barely know, and who barely even talks anymore. It's like you somehow opened her up, not even her ex boyfriend could do that." Dustin finished his rant and puffs shoving himself into the seat more. Steve eyes me curiously in the mirror, it's almost as if- wait no there's no way he would know...right?
"Here she comes, here she comes" Max gets in the backseat with me
"What did she say?"
"Nothing drive" Steve goes to talk again, "Steve, drive!" Max demands.
The car screeches off into the distance.

A.N
————————————————————
I feel like this either stops here or this is going to be a long chapter, also I'm just trying to get as much content out for you guys so you have plenty to enjoy 😊 .