35. Bus

"Stay!" Yelling at Rosco and grabbing your hand gun.

Running outside you see Beth and Carl on the ground. Shooting at the people in front of the prison you quickly go over standing Infront of them.

"You okay!"

""Yeah we're fine!"

Still shooting you spot him.

Rage, fear, and a murderous intent filled your eyes. You kept hitting every person you aimed your gun at, then your gun clicked.

"Argghh mierda!" You throw it to the side, then Rosco runs out, Bow and arrows in mouth. "Good boy."

"Try getting insi-ahhh!"

A bullet grazed your arm, looking up to see a man in the watch tower. You fire and arrow at him, and watch him go down with a head shot.

Carl and Beth start running over towards the prison, Maggie runs out with two rifles in hand. "Y/n!" She shouts to you. She comes up next to you handing you the second. Putting your bow on the ground, you take the rifle and have almost have a clear shot of the governor.

Your eyes landed and two bodies on the ground. Carol was laying down having Axel dead Infront of her avoiding every bullet. You saw movement in the field, it was Hershal crawling away, and Michonne hiding behind the bus.

"Maggie I have to get to the watch tower. Cover me I'll get a clear shot of the governor."

"Y/n your arm is bleeding."

"I'm fine, just cover me." Running towards the watch tower you also see Rosco hot on your feet close. When you got to the door you saw a rusted bus come your way.

Running faster up the stairs, you slip falling on your stomach. Knocking the wind out of you.

Cough cough

You keep going up the stairs but then seeing your thigh start bleeding. 'can't stop now'.

Rosco was barking like crazy, but once you made it to the top, you grabbed you arrow throwing it to the side. You saw the guy you shot using him as a shield.

Rosco got way too close to the edge, "No back now!" Whine.

The bus had already crashes through both gates, walkers coming out the back and into the fields.

Taking out the walkers in the field along with everyone else who was down there you spot Rick getting cornered by three walkers.

You take out one but then when you went to take down the other an arrow was already there killing it.

It was Daryl. "He came back." You said to yourself feeling the tears well up.

You couldn't cry now, you had your family to protect.

The governor left, you threw the guy over the railing giving him to the walkers.

Feeling light headed you carefully went down the stairs having an iron grip on the hand railing. Slowly falling into the floor, Rosco nipped at your hand for you to get up.

The Georgia sun wasn't helping, adding more heat into the dark room but luckily the door was cracked opened. 'I have to get to Daryl'. You thought to yourself.

With all the strength you could muster up you used the wall heading to the door.

"Y/n" Daryl said under his breath, "Rick where's y/n". "I don't know." Daryl starts running towards the prison with everyone else.

"Maggie where's y/n" in a frantic tone on the verge to tears. "She went to the guard tower, go." Daryl rushes going to the gaurd tower. He sees a figure limping out on the catwalk, leaning on the wall, but sees a familiar black dog.