Villicon

"Hello? Person? Ma'am?" A voice anxiously tugged at his consciousness, murmurs surrounding him.
Sans blinked, the brightness of everything around him almost blinding as the other voices resolved into clarity.

"That's just a normal person, they're not going anywhere."
"This is a really bad idea, Essence."
"Shut up Nigel."
"Mrs?" The gentle rocking continued.
"Urh.. Yeh? Uh. I'm a dude." He mumbled, adjusting to the bright sun.
"Oh shit, I'm so sorry." The girl's voice apologized.

"Nah.. it's cool. I didn't pick the best sleeping spot. Heh." He stood up, wobbling on strange legs before stretching, regarding the small group of.. oddly dressed humans gathered in front of him.
"What's up?"

"Um. I know this sounds weird, sir, but you're the only one around and we got lost.. um, do you know where the Villicon is?"
He blinked, having no idea what that was.
Don't look at me, I don't know either! Frisk defended quickly.

"Uh. Nope. No clue. I'm actually lost too, figured I'd take a nap and now we're here." He answered honestly. He could easily get back to where he needed to go, but.. this seemed interesting.

"Oh my God, were you going there too?" The girl gasped excitedly. Sans shrugged. "Maybe." He replied ambiguously.
She turned on the one in the dramatic brown trenchcoat that draped to his legs.
"I told you it was a good idea!" 

Oh shit, it's a con. Frisk realized. Sans kept a straight face.
What's a con?
There's a lot of them, but I only really heard of Vidcon and Comicon. People dress up as random characters and meet content creators and stuff.

That sounds like something Alphys said before. He noted as the brief spat between the two humans was interrupted by a third, even taller human with black hair and green stripe, wearing an eye patch and a grey coat over a greyed out shirt with straps from his black pants going up to his shoulders. He appeared to have stepped directly out of an anime.
"What's your name? And character. Is it an OC?"

Holy shit. Sans, you could pretend to be some kind of sona and nobody would suspect anything. This is awesome. You gotta do it, please-
He blinked, then shrugged. Why not, let's see how this goes.

With that, he pulled back his hood, keeping an easy smile fixed on his face.
"I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton." He held out a gloved hand while all their jaws dropped.

"HOOLLY SHIIT!" The originally somewhat irritated human yelled in amazement.
"Where'd you get that thing?! It's so cool!"
"Fuck that's the coolest mask I've ever seen-" The tallest blurted in shock.

Sans let his hand fall, shrugging. "Eh, I've worked part time with engineering districts before, I can build a thing or two." He excused, looking off to the side.
"It's so coooooll!" The girl squealed, her hands raised in excitement. "Is it a mask or an entire helmet?"

He blinked, not expecting that question. Unfortunately that further excited the group.
"It can blink? Holy shit I didn't even see eyelids!"
"..Yep, I can blink." Sans nodded, deciding to go with it.

"Those little lights, how'd you fit them in there? Oh crap, do they track your eye movements or something? That's insane!" The girl pointed out giddily.
He shrugged, still uncomfortable with the concept of blatantly lying about himself. He'd rather let them fill in the gaps with whatever they thought of.
"Well, you know. Technology has lots of cool things to offer when you know your way around it."

She giggled a few more times before putting a hand on her hip and flashing her fake fangs and speaking in an accent.
"Well I am Hesutu Sipatu, vampire of the Miwako people. I prey on mortals of evil in their hearts and protect my people."