Wanna come?

The next day came and jisung was not having it today. He didn't sleep last night because of his insomnia. He was really tired but he still got up and get ready for school.
He first went to felix house to get him like every morning and they went together to the bus station where they wait until the bus arrive.
"What's up with you today, you are really quite" Felix questioned because of his friend's weird behaviour.
"Not enough sleep" the blond answers tired

Felix understood that jisung wasn't in mood to talk right now but he knew something that will fix jisung's mood.
"So we were invited to a party this Friday night wanna go?" He asked and the little squirrel answered without actually understanding what the Aussie was saying. After some time the bus came and they went to school.

In the school gate they met with seungmin and Felix run to him happily.  "What's uP sEungmiN" he said energetically
"Why so happy" the puppy like guy answered calm
"Did you hear about the party this Friday?" The Aussie asked while following seungmin and jisung who were heading over to class. "The one that changbin organise?"
He said and rolled his eyes. Before the freckled boy could answer someone interrupted their conversation.
"are you talking about us again?" Hyunjin asked with a smirk on his face that got into seungmin nerves. "The world doesn't turn around you ,you know" the other said sassily and left to get to his class.
Felix gave a last glance at changbin who was already looking at him too and then followed seungmin. Jisung was spacing out so Felix came back to take him and then leave again.

~~~~

It was lunch time so the three of them headed to the cafeteria. The tried find a table but they were really late. Bangchan called them to the table he was sitting happily and the boys just agreed.
As they were approaching the table felix saw changbin and the others " this is not gonna end well mate" the blond whispered to the other Aussie and bangchan just smiled "everything will be fine"

/#Au/
Another chapter is finished. Nothing special happened here. I try to include all the "ships" in the chapters. Sorry I'm not feeling good these days so please be good. See ya on the next chapter.
Love ya babes ❤️