Morning hug

The game kept going. Minho and jisung kept making out like their life depended on that. They were eating each other's faces. Everyone knew that this is their true feelings. What they wanted for sooo long.

Felix was looking at them "fangirling" with his boyfriend for their friends. Meanwhile Jeongin was asking hyunjin truth or dare and the taller not knowing what is going on from the alcohol he just said truth without thinking.

The youngest made an eye contact with the oldest and they smiled knowing exactly what they are going to ask hyunjin.
"So hyunjin how do you feel about seungmin"

Hyunjin didn't say anything contrary he just turned around making eye contact with seungmin. He chuckled and just grab seungmins face and kiss him. Seungmin didn't do anything at first. He was speechless not knowing what to do or how to react but after some minutes he returned the kiss. He was waiting for this moment since middle school but never admitted it.

Minho and jisung already left just like the "couple" after they saw seungmin and hyunjin kissing. Bangchan secretly took the keys for hyunjins and seungmins room leaving with jeongin.

Now they were all alone. They kept kissing hyunjin moving seungmin to sit on his lap not breaking the kiss between them. After some time the broke the little make out season looking at each other's eyes. Their hearts were beating like crazy. Hyunjin moved a piece of hair that was falling into seungmins eyes.

"I like you" he said and kissed him again.

Not a long after they fall asleep hugging each other.

As for jisung and Minho who left a long ago from the room they were on their own room. They couldn't get enough from each other. They both wanted that even if no one said a word.

Minho sucked slowly jisung neck leaving dark red marks on his soft skin smirking through the process. Jisung tried to look "tough" but failed miserably when Minho hit his soft spot under his ear.

Their night was maybe the best of their life's.

Felix and changbin were happy for their friends. They hadn't drank a lot so they just went for a walk at the beach enjoying each others company.

Time skip

The next morning finally came. Jisung was sleeping in minhos arms. Minho slowly opened his eyes who came across a small figure in his arms. It's was the squirrel. He was hugging him. His head was hurting from the night before not remembering a lot. And it flashed on his mind.....

Jisung sitting on him and kissing him on his soft spot as a dare. He looked the younger. He was peacefully sleeping. The dark marks on his neck make the older remember what happened. He was embarrassed.

Jisung started moving while making soft noises. Not a long after he slowly opened his puffy eyes from sleep making immediately eye contact with the other male.

They stared at each other. The younger stared blushing looking away. But before he could turn around Minho grabbed his face and kissed him.

The kiss was soft with passion. Not like the one yesterday. It didn't take a lot for jisung to respond to it and kissed back. After some minutes Minho stopped and looked straight through jisungs eyes.

And there was a small silence until he spoke.
"I like you"

That simple phrase make jisungs whole body freeze. "What? Is this true?" He thought. He couldn't say a word. He thought that whatever he will say it will be wrong.

They stayed like that for quite a lot. The blonde just hugged him making the brunette smile softly. "So that means.... You..."

Jisung just nodded too frustrated to look his eyes. Now both of them were smiling in each others arms.

~~~~~

/#Au/
Hello everyone ❤️
I'm sorry I'm not good at writing romance scenes and I don't know how it works (my single self crying)
I hope it's good and I hope you like it.

⚠️This story maybe comes to an end and I'm really sad but happy at the same time. I'll start writing another one so please tell me if I should make a minsung or an ATEEZ one.⚠️

Press the star if you like it and tell me your opinion in the comments 📖😳

Love ya 🥰