Breakfast is ready

I couldn't believe in my ears. Did I kiss Minho yesterday? No! If I had he would have slapped me and pushed me away. He wouldn't have kissed me back. Jeongin misunderstood.
"Ha ha it's not funny jeongin. We didn't kiss." I tried to play cool and laughed awkwardly while everyone were looking at me.
"Actually you did. You had a towel in your eyes and you just grabbed Minho and kissed him. I saw it clearly too mate ." Chan answered calm and happy on the inside. He really believed that jisung and Minho looked good together.
Jisung turned to look at everyone with a blush spread across his cheeks and everyone stayed quiet.
He then turned to Minho who was eating quietly his breakfast.
"YA why you are not talking. We didn't kissed. Wtf" the squirrel guy said a little angry ready to fight.
He didn't get an answer so he got up and left angry. Felix was ready to get up but got stopped by bangchan who told him to leave a little jisung alone.
"Why didn't you tell him the truth?" Jeongin asked curious.
"Because his dare was to kiss someone without knowing who it will be and we couldn't tell either" changbin was the one who spoke this time.
The older and the youngest now understood why jisung didn't know and why no one said anything.
Minho finished his lunch got up and left too.
"Can I ask something that made me curious?" Bangchan asked and the other nodded.
"What actually happened with you guys yesterday and why Minho kissed jisung back" no one expected these questions.
No one knew why Minho kissed back jisung but also didn't understand the first question that bangchan asked.
"What do you mean mate when you say what happened with us? Nothing" Felix was the one to answer.
"You don't remember hyung?" Jeongin asked with a low voice.
Everyone looked at each other and stayed quite.

~~~~~~
/#Au/
Hello it's me again! I hope you like this chapter and see you on the next one. I really hope you like the plot and how the story keeps going.
I'm really excited for ateez comeback 😭🦋
Love ya babes ❤️