Be real... Like the app?

The same morning hyunjin opened his eyes slowly realising the he was not in his room and that he wasn't alone. He panicked at first but then he recognised the room as much as the persons laying beside him.

How could he not know him. He was the person he found out he had feelings for. The small but sassy looking like a puppy guy sleeping peacefully beside him.

He was staring at him recalling what happened yesterday. "He kissed me back" he thought slightly touching his lips who were forming a smile. "That means he likes me back?" He thought again.

"Yes" seungmin answered opening his eyes making eye contact with a shocked prince.

"Wait weren't you sleeping? AND I SAID IT TO MY MIND? DO YOU READ MINDS EXCEPT BOOKS?" Hyunjin jumped from the bed as the drama queen he was bringing his hands up like this:

Seungmin just chuckled.
"Dramaqueen" he said.

"Excuse me? Just to let you know I'm not"
"Yeah yeah sure" the puppy looking boy got up to a sitting position on the bed.

The taller then realised what seungmin had answered to "his thoughts"

"Wait you like me?" He asked
"No it's just an illusion" he answered sassily.

"Ya be real"
"Like the app?" He chuckled
"Kim seungmin" said the taller
"Hwang hyunjin" the other mocked

Hyunjin then approached seungmin sitting on him looking straight at his eyes. Seungmin lost his confidence to answer sassily or to find an answer to that. He was afraid that if he say his feelings everything will fall. He thought that what happened yesterday was because they both drunk.

So the best solution for him was to avoid the problem by making it look funny.

"Don't try to avoid my question" he said

Seungmin couldn't do anything now. It was all or nothing. He sighed.

"Yes I like you mr Hwang hyunjin. I liked you since middle school even if I pushed myself and said I didn't. We were best friends and I didn't want to ruin that." He finally admitted feeling like 100kg left his heart, stomach and mind.

He was so embarrassed about the fact that he just admitted his feeling while having hyunjin sitting on him not able to move or run away. He looked away.

The door burst open 6 people rushing inside making seungmin push hyunjin off him.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING MATE TELL HIM YOU FEEL THE SAME" said the freckled Australian.

"We're you all outside the whole time?" Said the taller.
"Yeah but that's not the point" changbin answered.

"I-it's time for breakfast let's go" seungmin tried to escape the situation but jisung and Minho blocked the door.
"What happened you too look really close now" he said while trying to pass through the two boys

"We might have talked this morning and ...." Minho grabbed jisungs waist making him a blushing mess.

Everyone was shocked. Felix jumped on changbin who caught him fast.
"Wait WHAT?" The oizza head boy shout.

"Yeah and now it's their time to say their  true and honest feelings" bangchan interrupted.
"You knew?" Felix was too stunned to speak.
"Of course? From the start. You could see they liked each other just like you two( he point at Felix and changbin) but also you two (he point at hyunjin and seungmin) so now stop the bullshit say how you feel and let's go eat." He finished and left the room with jeongin heading to the hotel's cafeteria.

Felix made a signal to the others and they slowly left while chattering about the minsung situation. Well actually Felix being "betrayed" by his own twin. And Minho laughing with what changbin was saying.

And then here they are again hyunjin and seungmin alone in the room. Hyunjin smiled a little remembering the confession of the other. He just went and grabbed seungmins hand entangles their fingers. He stared walking towards the cafeteria. The other frustrated he followed.

"You're mine" hyunjin whispered and smiled to himself.

A small smile formed on seungmins face not thinking it was going to be erased by anything.

~~~~~

/#Au/
Hello babes. Here is some hyunmin and changlix moment because.... Yeah. I hope you like it. Tell me your opinions in the comments. The next might be the last chapter so be ready.
Love ya ❤️