Blushing mess

Two hours passed quickly in the bus and now they were at the airport getting on the plane. When jisung found his seat he sat down waiting for the others to get in worried about if their ticket numbers say the seats around him. Behind jisung, Felix sat and next to him changbin and bangchan. Next at the other seats it happened to be hyunjin, seungmin and another boy of their class yeosang while next to him was Minho to come in and jeongin after.

(Au: I'm sorry if its confusing I will explain it. Just for you to know I have never been on an airplane but I think they have three seats not two like the bus
Seats:

 Just for you to know I have never been on an airplane but I think they have three seats not two like the busSeats:

)

Felix from behind smiled at changbin and bangchan knowing that they did great job. With that I mean that when they closed rooms and seats they send bangchan to do it. But the thing is that he have talked with his cousin and changbin so they planned to sit like that. They wanted to make jisung and Minho to come closer and for hyunjin and seungmin to make up.

On the plane Felix and bangchan were playing uno on changbins lap with Felix loosing, laughing and playing around with each other. Jeongin started talking with a girl named Lucy while Minho listened to music and jisung glanced at him from time to time.

His phone run out of battery because last night he was watching harry potter with Felix and forgot to charge it. He was looking everything else except the window. He was afraid of heights and his breathing start getting faster.

Minho noticed and turn to the boy worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah I'm fine" jisung stuttered out looking at the window terrified.

"Afraid of heights huh?"

"Why are you gonna make fun of it" the poor boy turned and looked at Minho's eyes after a long time.

They stayed like that for a moment. A moment that felt like hours to them. Minho then offered him one of his earphones and jisung took it slowly and put it on his ear.

"Thanks" he simply said.

The brunet just smiled and closed his eyes. The same goes for jisung after some time that he admired Minho. They both ended up falling asleep with Hans head on minhos shoulder and minhos head on jisungs head.

Behind them the three boys enjoyed the view, happy with their achievement and danced happily a little. Changbin turned his face to the boys he thought they will make the biggest mess. Eventually seungmin had fallen asleep on hyunjin and the boy took the opportunity to hug him trying to fall asleep too.

Time skip

When they finally arrived to Japan and on the hotel they will be staying the teachers told them their rooms and roommates and also the rules the will have to follow.

Jisung was heading to his room with the number 466 and besides him Felix holding a key with the number 467.

"How its going with changbin? I heard you are on the same room?" He smirked.

"How about you with Minho Mr squirrel?" He tried to change the subject.

Jisung blushed a turn his face not wanted Felix to notice. Something that he did.

"Ohhhhh you blushing mate? Haha cute" he ruffled jisung hair and got into his room.

Jisung followed his actions making his way in the room. He saw an open suitcase on the corner of the room and water running.

"He must be showering" he thought.

And he was right. Just then the door of the bathroom opened relieving Minho with only a towel around his waist. Water dripping from his wet hair on his body making him look even hotter. Jisung had never seen Minho's body and he was shocked with his toned body and abs who he stared.

"You like what you see squirrel?" Minho smirked and started approaching jisung making him start walking backwards.

"What no ew I hate you" he tried to defend himself.

"You are bad at lying pretty boy" Minho said.

Now jisungs back was on the wall and Minho put his hands left and right of his head. The boy started blushing a little and looked around the room not wanted to face Minho. Minho started moving closer and closer until his face was an inch close. Jisung could feel his breath hitting his lips and Minho's stare on him.

"I-im not lying" he tried to sound calm but failed making Minho to chuckle in his ear.

"Why don't you just say you like me?" He whispered in his ear.

The boy needed to get out of this situation so he pushed a little Minho and left the room heading to Felix's .

Minho just stranded there watching the now close door with a smile forming on his lips. He felt his heart beating really fast wanted to get out of his chest. The effects he does on the boy and the way the other respondes make his heart fluttering.

"It will be the best trip" he said to himself and smiled.

~~~~~

/#Au/

Hello! I'm back with another chapter. I'm sorry for the explanations I hope they are clear. I hope you like the chapter and tell me you thoughts. Also more things are coming on the next chapters so be ready.

Love ya babes and stay safe ⏳🔥🍍