Fought? Not again

They sat all together on the table felix across changbin,seungmin across hyunjin and the only seat that left was across Minho so jisung went there. It was dead awkward silence.
Bangchan tried to break it witch he did successfully.
"So guys are you coming to the party?" The oldest asked
Minho and his friends nod and turn their sights to the others.
"Are you afraid that you will look too nerdy at the party?" Minho asked jisung
" who is afraid of who. I think you are afraid that I'll look hotter than you hoe" jisung answered and gave a high five to seungmin who looked pround of his friends answer and Felix was just taking glances over changbin.
"Never" the brunette answered
"We are coming and if I look hotter than you your dead" the squirrel like boy said and left the cafeteria.
"I'm-" while the cute puppy was ready to throw his savage attitude to the others felix took him and left too.

Nothing happened other than that and school went normal.

~~~~~

Friday came and nothing happened at school. It was just death glares between jisung and Minho. Cute glances between felix and changbin. Teasing from hyunjin to seungmin and jeongin with bangchan trying to figure out what is happening between their friends.

School finished and Felix went to jisungs house. They ordered pizza and danced twice for about three hours.
"Bro this song would be the best if it didn't have the JYP~~~ in the start" Felix  said while laying on jisungs bed. "Yeah mate like why did they have to put that" the other answered and then the bell rang. Both of them looked at each other and then started race to who will open the door first.
In the end felix arrived first and when he opened the door he saw a pretty good looking and sexy seungmin in the door. "Are you guys gonna stare at me or I can come in" seungmin said with a shy smile on his face.
"Why so pretty today mate" the squirrel like boy asked and they let him in. "If I wasn't going for changbin I would definitely hit you up mate" the freckled boy said without releasing what he just said. "You- never mind. Did you guys forgot about the party?" He asked and the "twins" looked each other.
They run up on the stares and seungmin behind them. They were throwing clothes everywhere and screaming at each other for no reason. Seungmin sat on the bed and looked at them quite.
"Bro I should look hot tonight" " ya mate that's mine" "EVERYTHING HERE IS YOURS" "we can find someone hot there"  and a lot more were being screamed in the room while more clothes were being thrown everywhere.
"This is gonna be a long night" seungmin thought.

~~~~

/#Au/ so here is another chapter. I was late because I was in the hospital. I hope you like it and see ya on the next chapter.
Love ya babes ❤️

+also I'm really happy for bts. They need rest and I'm really proud. I'm waiting for my albums too to arrive and I'm excited 🍉🐚🪷