Cute?

Time fly fast and here he is jisung trying to wake up for school.

It was the hardest thing to do. But after Felix send him that he will sell him on eBay. He knew that his twin wasn't kidding so he got up and start getting ready for another boring day.
Maybe it wont be as bored as he thought.

He get out of his house plugging his earphones in his ears and pressing the first song in his playlist which was cheers by seventeen (au/ y'all better stream cheers ).
He didn't even realised he was in front of Felix house until the other jumped on him making him stumble.
He took off his earphones and looked at felix.
"Ya mate it was the part that hoshi moves that boody boody" he said while pouting
"Cheers again?" The other asked
"Always" the squirrel said and they started laughing together

When they were finally in front of the big gates of the school their conversation about cheesecake got cut off by a flustered seungmin.

"Good morning to you too seungmin"
Felix said but got no answer so he looked at jisung and spoke up again while heading to their lockers followed by the others. "Are you okay mate you look...not you"
That snapped the flustered boy back to reality and just answered with a simple "yes".

None of them pushed him to say something more. It was obvious that something had happened but the other will say to them when he will be ready.

Today the twins and seungmin didn't have any classed together and that made jisun sad. He will be all alone until lunch. Something he didn't liked. First class was physics which he also didn't liked. Not because its actually physics but because he was seating with the one and only lee Minho.

As he got into the class he felt like someone was staring at him but he didn't payed any attention. He sat down looking out of the window as he was waiting for the teacher to come.

That didn't last long when his eyes fell on the boy besides him who was sleeping peacefully.
"Cute" he thought

"Did you just called me cute nerd?" The brunette asked opening his eyes and looking at the other.

"Fuck why did I Say that out loud" he told to himself and his cheeks took a bright pink colour.
The teacher came just then and jisung turned to the board even if nothing was written on it.

Minho chuckled and fell back to "sleep".
"Why didn't he said anything" jisung kept thinking this question and a possible answer but nothing came up.

~~~~~~

/# Au/

Another chapter cane to an end. Nothing really happened here but in the next chapter will be more juicy informations and actions.
Hope you like it and have not got bored.
If you like it press the star ⭐️ and tell me your opinion in the comments.
Love ya babes ❤️