𝟎𝟗. 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 | 𝘋𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘠 𝘉𝘙𝘖𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋, 𝐎𝐅 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬𝒀𝑺

- 📰 -

"Listen," Morris starts, gently wiping your tears away, "if I could kiss all of your scars away, I would.."
"You know, my.." Oscar's words are cut off by a chuckle escaping his lips, "my uncle thinks we're dating."

The Delanceys love her. She loves the Delanceys, but she can't have them both. Which will she choose?

---

"Hey, Y/N/N, it's time to wake up," you hear Oscar mumble. You let out a groan, turning your body around and burying your face into his chest. He chuckles, sitting up with you still wrapped in his embrace. You sit up, and your eyes fall onto his face, which has a golden glow from the sunrise.

He smiles at you, knowing you'll never be tired of seeing his smile. You smile back at him, allowing yourself to fully wake up. You stand up and stretch your arms out, hearing his door open not long after. Your eyes light up as you watch Morris, Oscar's brother, walk through. He looks at you, and he gives you a soft smile.

"Morning, Y/N! How'd you sleep last night?" he asks as he fixes her hair for her. "I slept okay after I came in here. I had a really bad nightmare, and since Oscar's room was the closest, I just slept in here." you respond, and he nods. He opens his arms, and you hug him tightly. Oscar joins the hug, a smile gracing his features as he does so.

---

Later into that night, you're walking around Manhattan when the world seems to come to a stop. Standing in front of you, in the flesh, is your father. He hasn't seemed to notice you, but you certainly did him. Your breathing rate starts to increase at a rapid speed, and you place a hand over your heart.

Somehow, as if fate called him, Morris comes sprinting toward you. He quickly picks you up, then takes off somewhere safe. Once he makes sure everything is clear, he sets you down and holds you close against his body. You tightly wrap your arms around his torso, sobbing with every hard breath you take.

"Shhh, baby.. you're okay, it's okay," he whispers, pressing soft kisses to your skin and wiping your tears. "Listen.. if I could kiss your scars away, that would be the first thing I'd do," he whispers again, gently holding your face in his hands. You sniffle, leaning into his touch and coming to a calming point.

He hoists you up, carrying you bridal style as he starts toward the circle. Before the two of you actually get there, however, Morris sets you down in an alleyway. He presses you against the wall behind you, his hands protectively, yet gently, holding your waist.

You pull him closer to you by the front of his shirt, and rest your head on his chest. His heartbeat manages to put you at ease, and you move your head after a while. He looks down at you, his gaze softening. "You're safe with me, I promise.." he whispers, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead as he holds your face in his hands once again.

The two of you look into each other's eyes for what feels like forever, before slowly leaning in. Your lips touch, and the whole world seems to fade away around you. He pulls away moments later, resting his chin on your head. You rest your head in the crook of his neck, letting yourself relax in his comfort.

After about a half hour of standing there, he picks you back up and the two of you head to the circle. He takes you into his room with him, setting you on his bed. He rummages through his closet, looking for one of his shirts for you to wear. He finds one, and he turns to hand it to you. You take it from him, and that's when you notice something on the wall.