Epilogue

The not at all lazy sun rose up from the east feeling energetic and fresh for the day ahead. The tiptop sound of the condensed due faded away into the air, to attend the get together at the distant clouds, giving some space for the sunrays to peek into the busy lives.

Breaking his gaze from the newspaper infront, he looked towards his beautiful witty wife lazily leaning on one of the piller of their porch. Her eyes seemed dreamy, as if she have lost herself. Her fingers playing with the hem of her saree, forming an meaningless figure.

"Bondita"
No response.

"Bondita!"!"
Still no response.

'This girl won't change!' His dreamy Bondita always keeps herself entangled in her thoughts and theories.in her thoughts and theories.

"Good morning Baudi!" The energetic voice in unison and Bondita immediately came out of her 'thinking world'.

Her eyes roamed around to find her youngest Brother in law cum bestfriend standing with a smile ear to ear. Beside him stood his newly engaged fiance, holding his muscular arm.

They together came inside keeping their badminton rackets on the table top and greeted Anirudh with the same enthusiasm.

The girl decked up in white shirt and skirt almost jumbed near Bondita and tried to touch her feet.

"Areee Sharna...what are you doing..?" Bondita got hold of the girl swiftly and embraced her instead.

"Di we have planed something!" The glittering eyes of Sharnalata glittered a little as she whispered into Bonita's ears.

Her way of whispering things brought back her the memories of them doing that years ago when all those things happened.

Bondita rembered how hard it was to convince her about Anirudh's innocence and also how her patibabu had given batuk punishment for not behaving well with girls precisely Sharna.

Never in her wildest dream she have thought that Sharna and Batuk would end up falling in love and then marriage.

She and her patibabu have missed a large of india's devlopment along with their dear loved ones as they had been in London for Bondita's higher studies as decided.

Their are certain things that had took place in their life in London as well. They had met new people, some old...and some toxic friendships. The London holds the balanced memories of good and bad. Some moments worth giving a ache in her cheeks out of blushing and some..
It was hard without the family but still somewhere good.

The morning time passed by them discussing about the upcoming marriege and their honeymoon spot. Sharnalata persuded to come Anirudh and Bondita along with as she had never seen them going for their honeymoon before. They refused at first but soon accepted the proposal.

After sometime bondita left for her court and everyone on their own duties as only Anirudh stayed outside admiring the clear blue sky.

Noone will ever be bored of admiring the sky and its different forms just like he never gets enough of admiring his Bondita.

World thinks he the sky Bondita is flying on but in reality she is the sky he in living under.

Don't worry guys there will be sequel to this book about....

Guess guess what the sequel will be for.

Sorry for not updating anything for sooo long... actually i am quite busy rn with my studies.