VIII

Unedited

When the morning soft sun rays entering through the slightly parted curtains kissed the whitish cheeks of Anirudh. He steered a little and moved himself away from the falling sunlight. He still being in his sleep realised that there is something beside him, which he was holding close to him.
He felt a beautiful warmth resonating across his other cheek. His mind ordered him to open his eyes and check. What's there.
But he defyed the order and enjoyed the newfound warmth.
Soon he again fall back to a slight slumber forgetting about his daily routine of waking up early.

Somnath ran towards his dada's room and barged the door open almost shouting.
"Dada my....."
The words dried up inside his throut at the sight in front of him.
A sight which is unbelievable.
His baudi sleeping with his dada.
In his Dada's room...
On the same bed.!!
On top of that...
Her hands holding his head close to her bosom and his hands wrapped around her waist.
They were covered up by the blanket till their torso.
The situation infront of him, amazed him and was beyond belief.
Then the more he felt himself getting embarrassed and awkward.
He rubbed his eyes a little and tried to look again.
What if he had seen something wrong?
No his eyes were right.
They were sleeping like this only.

Today kaka's wide smile and not using the bell and conch shell.
His dada and baudi sleeping together.
Make sense.
He finally joined the scattered dots and his lips formed a 'o' shape.

He was so busy in his calculations that he forget why he had came there and didn't even realised that his dada was stirring a little in his sleep.
When his eyes fell on his dada.
He suddenly felt nervous and quickly went out of the room closing the door behind.
He didn't wasted a moment and straight went to his room to freshen up and to discover later what happen behind him in the haveli.

The loud shout of Somnath made Anirudh's slight sleep to broke and come back to the real world.
He again felt that known warmth and decided to open his eyes to look what is there.
It didn't felt like a pillow.
More softer than a pillow.
What it could be?
He have to find out himself.
After a lot of self motivation he opened his eyes slowly and there came a slender neck in his view.
He was having difficulty in focusing with the bright sunlight.
So he pulled his head back and found something that he have seen only in his dreams.
He founded Bondita's face glowing at sunrays. She was making some faces.
As if she was irritated with sunrays and that shout of someone.
He didn't know who he was.
He haven't heard anything clearly.

She was awake as well but was too lazy to open her eyes.

Anirudh carefully untangled himself from her and sat straight on the bed.
Blocking the sunrays. He looked at her for sometime and made himself adjust with the situation.
She looked so devine at that particular moment.
Just the way she looked when he kissed her.
His thoughts slowly drifted back to those former feelings.
The warmth, the softness.
It was her, her.....
He felt himself blushing at the mere thought and smacked his own head.

But wait..
How was she  in his room?
Or he was in her room?
Everything is so confusing.

He looked all around and realised that he was in his room itself.
Everything was same except for her.
She was there.
He didn't understood how she came there but he liked it.
Last night he got the best sleep in his life.

He didn't felt a tinge of discomfort as he didn't thought anything filthy about her.
Today he was not going to think like the day he thought when he kissed her all innocently.
That day also he didn't had any bad intention and today also he is just in pure affection.
Pure serenity.
That day he had mistoken his emotions but not today.
The book that he had read yesterday in his study had clearly described the difference between a lustful and lovable touch.
He was the one who had taught small Bondita about bad touch and good touch. And it is really not fair to be confused about this, he himself.

"Ding dong....."
His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the hanging clock. Reminding him of the time.
He quickly looked up at the clock with a bewildered expression and found that its almost 10 am.
Bondita is having her vacation but him.
Today he had a important meeting with his client.
He have to do everything super fast.
Then only he will be able to reach at time.
He jumped down from the bed making movements in the bed and ran straight to the bathroom with a bathrobe in his hands.

Bondita who till now was awake but sleeping closing her eyes felt that disturbing ray again.
Anirudh had blocked the path so those were not disturbing her for sometime but the moment he
went away. Those rays again attacked her delicate skin.

She felt extremely irritated and finally opened her eyes.
It was hard time for her to  break her sleep completely.
The sleep was so overpowering today.

She looked at the siling after adjusting her visual. Her eyes went wide at view and she sat on the bed up with a start.
The siling is not of her room.
That means she was not in her room.
Then where she was?
And maybe she was kidnapped.
She felt terrible and tried to look all around.
Tears starting forming at the corner of her eyes in the fear of herself getting kidnapped.
But stoped before gushing out as she found a picture of them. Hanging in a large photo frame.
In the barrister dress.
She didn't understood how did the kidnapper got that photo.

When her mind came to a stable state she again examined the room and beautiful smile appeared on her lips.
She was in her patibabu's room.
And she was panicking unnecessarily.
She slowly remember all the events that held last night and her peaceful sleep.

But where was her patibabu. He was nowhere to be seen in the room.
Did he went to court.?

Why he went without waking her up?
Without drinking her coffee?
She felt a little anger rising inside her.
She felt jealous of his work and his books.
Did his works are more important than her?
Yes they are more important.
She answered herself and made herself understand his priorities.
But little did she knew that she was his first priority.

______________________________________________________________

Bondita descended down the large wooden staircase clad in nevy blue saree and heavy jwellery. Just the way her kakasasurji like.

She was sure that she is going to get a nice scolding from him for being late in morning arti. So she was doing everything of his choice.

When she reached the hall room.

Trilochan sitting on the beige colour sofa, called her and beaconed her to come near him.
She made herself ready for the scolding and advanced towards him like a snail.

"Bahu, there is a good news ...... Your friend Lipika gave birth to a baby boy yesterday........"
He said said it with a joyful smile and laughed unnecessarily.

Bondita looked at his face shocked.
He was not angry with her.
He was not scolding her rather giving a good news.
What happened to him?
And what about that wide smile?

Hey guys,

What do you think? What happened to kaka?
Was Anirudh and Bondita's reaction up to the mark?
Or did you wanted it to be something different?

Did you liked the chapter?If yes than paint the star orange 🧡
Don't forget to comment.
(Criticism is surely welcomed 🌺)