°1) So The Story Starts

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>
{Chapter one: So The Story Starts}

{ Mangle }

{2015}

<<<<<>>>>>

Today was just like any other day. In the morning I'm at work telling story's to kids, after that I'm confuse about anther Freddy Fazebear Pizza not to far from my house and is close all the time, and then I go to bed. Life for me was really boring and that other Fazebear Pizza mean something huge! . .but what?

"Thinking about something?" Bonnet asked (toy bonnie) She was my best friend at Freddy Fazbear Pizza.

"I'm guessing you went to the other Freddy fazbears, right?" I ask her. She look at me like I shouldn't had ask, but still chuckle. She goes over there sometimes.

"Mangle, over there is a run down business. You don't need to go over there for any reason." She said checking the drums.

"Then why do you go over there?" I asked. She stop at what she was doing and walk to the kitchen.

"Meeting an old friend why, you want to meet him?" She said giving me a plate with pizza on it.

"Yes! Your telling me an old friend just now! Why did it take so lone!?" I asked her giving the plate back.

"He's shy and I don't like talking about him around here. But the next time I'm going your coming with me, cool?" I smile at her idea.

"Yes I'll be happy to! So is this friend cute?" I joked.

"Yes but I don't think you'll like him like that." She said.

"No I'm mean for you, are you and him a thing?" I asked joking around.

"What!!! N-no...he...and me a-are friends!" her face was a bright red like a strawberry; it was funny. I started to laugh but I stop when we see Fred.

"Hello lady's- why is Bonnet red?" Fred ask us (toy Freddy)

"Because I'm joking around with bonnet and her little boyfriend." I said, softly punching bonnet arm.

"It doesn't matter, me and mangle need to go. Bye Fred." bonnet try to get out of this that easily.

{ Time Skip }

I went to my apartment and saw someone whom I haven't seen before. He had dark red spiky hair and I could see that he had black neels. When he turned around I saw that he had black eyeliner on and dark rings around his eyes. To me he looked like a pirate, I wonder why.

When I got to my room I looked for something to eat. Before I stared to make my food I heard an knocking sound at the door.

"I'm coming! Hold on!" I yelled trying to walk over little toys. When I open the door it was that pirate guy from downstairs.

"Uh. . .H-hello." I stumbled on my words. Now that I can see him up close he was hot.

"Hello lass our mail got mix up. Is yer name vixen by any chance?" He asked.

"Yes but you could call me Mangle, everyone called me that. Thank you for my mail Mr. . ."

"Foxy. They call me Foxy."

"Well thank you Foxy. . . umm do you live here? You look new." I ask hoping it's not too weird.

"Aye lass I'm new in theses parts." He looked over my shoulder. "Do ye have any kids?" I was surprise of what he said but I did had toys all over my living-room.