7) Girl next door

{ Mangle }

"Alex!!!" I shouted. I can't believed foxy is Alex my childhood BFF. "mangle I can't breathe" He said trying to gasp for air. "oh sorry. I'm just so happy we meant again! I thought when I moved we never see each other but I was wrong" I smile then I remember Abbie was dead and us three use to hang out all the time. With out her, stuff just look...lifeless

"umm mangle I was wondering if ye might want to go out on a real date" foxy asked me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked at him and asked. "what do you mean real date?" "I mean a date where I'm not dead tier" he told me. "sure I'm not babysitting tonight" I told him

"cool...wait I thought you where crazy busy?" he said folding his arms. "I thought you we're a random guy who asked me out the first moment you can" I said. "and you let me date you?" he asked. "you where sweet and cute. Anyway I should be going, me and Bonnet might need to go back to work" I told him, walking to the door. "okay see you later"

I open the door. Bonnie and Bon Bon fell to the ground. "Bon Bon!? Where you two spying on us?" I asked. "that depend, did you want me to know you and foxy are dating?" she got up patting the dust off her cloths. I looked at her annoyed. "never mine that we need to go" Bon told me. She hugged Bonnie one last time and I told foxy he should pick me up at 8 PM. After that Bon led the way to the bus stop then we where off.

{ mangle POV after work}

I got to my apartment building and got ready for my date with foxy. I pick out a simple white and light pink dress with some little bubblegum pink color bow ties all around the corset.

I looked myself in the merrier. 'is this my type of dress? am I'm dressing too fancy for...wait where are we going?' I thought. I fix my glasses and was thinking to change but I herd knocking at my door.

I'd open the door a little bit. "hello?" I asked in shy and quiet voice. "hello there, I'm Dream the new person living here. Can I come in?" she greeted with a smile. I look at her up and down. She hade a light yellow sweater, light blue skinny jeans, dark blue hair with white dots around it, and pretty pink eyes (not my OC)

I open the door wider. "come in miss" She walked to the couch and sit down. I closed the door and walk over to her. "so Dream, my name is mangle" I greeted myself. "well mangle what's with the dress? Going somewhere?" she asked.

I looked at myself. "we'll I'm going on a date any time from now actually" I told her. "who is it? An old friend or a radome guy?" she asked. "a very old friend of mine. Why?" I crook my head a little. "I saw little kids toys lying everywhere and you don't have a wedding ring so I was wondering if you and your boyfriend hade ki-" my eyes widen and cut her off

"no,no,no,no,no,no it's not like that at all" I almost shouted but stop myself. "I beg your parted. What do you mean?" she asked looking puzzle. "I-I mean I babysit" I told her. "oh I see, so you don't have any kids. Are you trying?" she asked.

My eyes widen more. Me..and him!..having..tying..this is too weird to think about. I mean I do like him...okay love him..but we been friends for a long time...and the thought of that is just...

"so I'm guessing a maybe" she got me out of my thoughts. "n-no. We aren't... He is...I'm not sure if I want to have kids. And he is a really very old friend and i just remnant him Not to long ago" I told her with a clear voice. "oh I see"

She stand up from the couch. "well I have to go. So good luck with whatever you have with him. Bye" she walk to the door and stop. "btw I can't wait to see this prince perfect of yours" she smirk then left. I smile to myself. I have a new friend

{ sorry for the long updates and bad writing. Ps thank you for reading and voting :) also I write these story out of one day but this one took longer so I'm only gonna post on Fridays if I get done early then Tuesday, okay bye :)