21) Sick & sleepy

Warning this might as will be disgusting for you as it will contain vomit.

{Foxy}

I walked back into my bedroom seeing if Mangle was asleep yet. I looked around the dark crimson room to find out she wasn't in bed. "Mangle?...Mangle?" I called her name. It was quite for a while until I heard something disturbing. "Mangle!?... Mangle!?"

"I'm in here" I heard her voice, but not how I remember it. Her voice was rusted and slow instead of the sweet and quite I always love leasing to. I looked at the bathroom door. The door was slightly open with light shining bright behind it. "Are ye okay, love?" I asked lying my head behind the door.

"Yah... It's just... I don't feel good... today" she gasped for air in between her words. Afterwards I heard her gaging then the throwing up sounds. "Do you need any help?" I asked moving in closers to the door. "N-no...I-I'm fine..I-I'll just" she couldn't finish her sentence with out puking.

I opened the door making my way over to her. She had her lags up agents her chests, Her left arm was holding on to them, as her right hand covered her mouth. "Are ye sure" I asked kneeling down to her level.

"...Foxy I'm.. sure. I-i just need...something t-to stop th-this..." she told me in between gages. I pat her back hoping it will help somehow. She lean in to the toilet puking her guts out. I pull back all her disgusting slimy wet hair behind to her back. When she pulled herself away from the toilet she even more of a mess.

"Foxy, how on earth are you not gaging?" She asked little bits of vomit left on her lower lip. "Because I'm going to be you husband soon. I should start sowing you how much I care for you" I told her wiping the vomit off her lip. I smeared it off my thumb onto the rug underneath us.

"Thank you. I feel a little better. Can you help me please?" She asked trying to lift herself up from the ground. I hand my right arm around her making sure she won't fall. "Where to lass?" "I need help cleaning my heir. Then the bed" she said trying to pull her hair back. I helped Mangle take a couple of steps to the bath tub. I let her sit down with her back against the tub.

Putting a towel roll up in a pillow like thing underneath her head so she could feel more comfortable. I pulled all her hair out letting in dangle from her head in the tub. With a cup I fill it with water and dip it on her hair. I continue to clean her hair out with shampoo and conditioner. When it was done I dryer her hair off with a different towel, and then I slowly helping her with walking back to my bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"Do you need anything? Walter, soup, extra blankets?" I asked starting to walk out the room. "No, I'm just gonna rest" she moved her hands underneath the pillow slightly snuggling it. I nod my head and exited the room.

{Mangle}

I woken in the same place where I have my dreams. But it's Foxy's bed. So is it really my dream or it is reality? Well, the only way to fine out is for me to get out of bed. I slid out of bed walking out to the door leasing closely. Nothing it was quiet like a normal day in the middle of nowhere.

I looked around the empty hallways and the colorless walls. "Hello?... Hello is anyone here?" I shouted loudly. To my reviled no one answered. Up ahead I see the wight color sofas, the dark black kitchen, and the light brown door. I continue my path to the door opening it wider and wider. The cold wind blew on her face, making the chills shiver my body.

"HEY PICK ON SOMEONE TYPE OWN SIZE!" a little kid yelled down the hill. I slowly walk down to see what's happening. "Vix it's okay, I'm fine see" I saw Moxy with both her arms out in front of the red head boy... Vix was it? "No Moxy! This is the third time today. I'm letting tweedle dee and tweedle dumb treat you like this!" Vix calmly told his sister. She lower her arms and picked up her recently dropped red backpack.