25) The End

Marionette's lips moved with anoye. "Don't make me repeat myself!" Foxy quick breath and glaring gold eyes can't help him now.

"What are you planning to do?" Foxy growled under his breath, Marionette let a evil smerk from his face.

"Which one? 1 ) die or 2 ) live?"

"How are you gonna kill me? And what will you do to my family?"

"1) Shoot you in the head. Once you're dead I can protect your family from Trap" Ette stopped for a second then continue.

"2) I'll let you survive but both arms will be taken for you. All you could do is nothing. And Trap will come after the both of us and our family's. Leason I know you have two kids and, I'm guessing, a wonderful wife, but my little seven year old never met her mother. . .I don't want her father taken away too" Ette dark soleless eyes started to tear up. Foxy looked at the meat cutter. With a dry horse voice he said.

"That's why you brought me hear incase I want to be selfish and keep my life?" Without saying anything, without any eye contact, or even looking at the meat cutter Ette made his answer loud and clear.

"Leason Ette I know you had no choice. . .Trap was going after you're daughter if you didn't do this. . .he did the same thing with you're wife didn't he?" Foxy looked at Marionettes eyes full of sarow and pain. Without a word, without a sound, without anything, Ette once again answer loud and clear.

"Foxy, I'm so sorry" Ette's voice broke as he raised his gun to Foxy's head. "I promise to not rest until Trap is dead and gone or untill he's locked up in prison! And you're family will be safe" Ette's tears finely fallen down his cheek to his jawline and down off his chin. Foxy didn't flinch he didn't moved he just stand there in front of the bullet.

"I know you would, that's why I chose 1) die, knowing someone will end up with a happy ending. Please let that be my family, and please let that be you're daughter" Foxy took a deep breath knowing this will be better than anything else. Marionette sigh deeply. Killing a man is one thing, but killing you're best friend is another.

"Thank you Foxy. . .I know it's hard but you're doing the right thing here" Marionette muttered out with his broken voice.

"I know"

". . .three. . .two. . .one-"

"DADDY?! DADDY?!" Ette froze, the beautiful voice his wife had passed down to her only child. Marionette trun his head to see a little girl with dark messy raven hair that rested perfectly on her shoulders, she was looking around for something, someone.

Marionette eyes tear up again. He pulled his gun back in his coat pocket. Then slowly turning to the little girl. . .his little girl. He clar his voice then walked up to her.

"Marcy why are you walking alone at night? You know it's dangerous alone without me" his voice was steady to a point where you couldn't tell what happened earlier.

"I know that's why I'm out lookin' for you" Marcy ran and jumped into her father's arms. "I love you daddy!" She hug him tighter. Ette wrap his arms around her, holding back his tears. Marcy looked at Foxy with pich black eyes just like her father.

Foxy just now meant Mari and Ette's first born child and already found so many things about her that's just like them. Her big round eyes with eyelashes all around them, like her mother. Skinny button nose, just like her father when he was her age. And the look in her eyes just like when her mother was fighting side by side with her husband (and now and then with Foxy).

"Is this the man you're gonna kill dady?" She looked up at Ette, who nob sadly. "What's wrong daddy? Isn't he like all the other ones?" Marcy was confused with the way her dad acted.

"No baby, this is daddy's friend. And daddy has to kill him" Ette placed his hands on her shoulders, pulling a strands of black hair behind her ear.

"Are you getting payed for this?" She looked at Foxy then back to Ette.

"Yes baby, but this is different and confusing" his eyes still struggling the tears. He forced his eyes to stay on Marcy and not on Foxy, as he knows if he do look at him he will continue crying and he has to be strong in front of his little Marcy.

She looked up at the red hair man. She walked away from Ette to Foxy. "Sir, I'm sorry it has to be like this. I hope you understand why my daddy have to do this" she's said to him.

"I know" he said glancing at Ette. Who had his head facing away while biting his tongue.

"Leason Ette, before you pull the trigger can I see my family one last time?" Foxy asked. Ette now with red eyes and stain cheeks, nobs to Foxy.