18) Little Fight

{Foxy}

"What about this?" Mangle asked me holding up some pictures. "Some of these are buried, I'm not sure if you want to keep them" she passed the pictures to me. I looked through the pictures one by one. "I came across a picture album, somewhere in here" my voice turn to a soft grumble, as I trun around to dig through the boxes, looking for the album.

"So Mangle what was so important you wanted to tell me?" I asked still digging through the box. she told me everything, about my hand clean off its bone, the room she keeps waking up in, even the 'time out' room. I looked at her with concerned in my eyes. "Mangle? Are you okay" I asked. She nob that pretty little head of hers. "Yes why?" I took a deep breath, waiting a couple seconds.

"Mr. Wax said it would be only a month or two" "Mr. Wax?" She looked in my eyes. "Who is he? a friend?" She asked, I can tell by her eyes she was hoping it was. "No his a therapist. I meant him not to long ago. He'd said this might be some type of nightmare and it all be over soon"

I crawled my way over to Mangle. She looked up at me again. You don't need any hints of her being worried. "You told a therapist about my dream?" She spoke quality, pulling her head down looking at the light blue carpet.

"What's wrong? I thought ye might be a little bit happy about this" "Foxy I didn't want you to solve my problems. I-i don't want you getting hurt" she looked at the opposite side of the room from me. "Mangle, how can I get hurt by a dream?" I asked putting on a cheesy smile.

"I was married to someone else! Our kids called you by your name, and you where a living punching bag. Missing hands, eyes, legs. H*ll your head might had been replaced by meltel and wires" she huffed. She stood up looking in my eyes. "Why you didn't tell me this? Why you didn't ask me first?" I got up as well, facing her.

"I was being nice! You where busy with your job and babysitting so I thought I'll be a nice boyfriend (yep still not married) and check what's up with yer dreams" I answered her. She took a deep breath, she started to scratch her arm. "Foxy I don't want you to deal with my dreams, their my so let me stress out about them" she continued scratching her arm, she stop when you saw shades of red on her light color skin.

"Mangle, I want to help you! If you just let me-" "NO!..foxy, i-i don't want to hear it...I'll be going" her voice was harsh and angry at first, but softened. She walk out the door with anything else said and done.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I walked up the front door to the huge house. Spring trap already open the door before I could even think to knock. "Come in, come in" he greeted. He gesture me to let him carry some stuff from my full hands. "So foxy what do you think?" He ask lightly grabbing the backpack from my hand.

"Looks nice. Are you some kind of doctor?" I asked looking around. The eggshell colored sofas mach perfectly with the tall walls and modern paintings. "I guess you could say that, that I toy with people's lives" I glance at spring trap with my eyes widens. "Sorry, say that again"

"I'm one of those person who help people's love life, some times I get board so I toy with them to there 2nd consents" he chuckle at the last part. I looked back to the living room. "So where would I be staying?" I asked him looking for the right hallway. He stared to walk towers a hallway. "Down here. I'll show you"

I lay down on my bed thinking what I did wrong the past week. First I was in a little fight with mangle, bonnie isn't taking to me, now what? I lose my eye or something like that? "You okay, fox?" "No, to be honest I'm lost" I told him giving up on hiding it. "What's the problem?" "My girlfriend and I got in a fight. It was about me telling a therapist that she was worried about her dreams coming real" I told him sitting up from the bed.

He lean on the door frame. On the other side of the room."Why? did she not want you to be evolved" he asked with a confused look. I shook my head and stared to speak. "I'm not sure man...maybe it was something in her past" I looked around the dark crimson red room. Spring trap turn his back to me. "Well I'm making food do you want some?" "Maybe later" with that said he left to the kitchen. I slowly put my head on the soft dark gray pillow. Thinking of mangle and the dream she's having, I slowly doze off to sleep.

||====||=====||=====||=====||=====||=====||

Little bit of sun light hit Mangle's face, she grown knowing she have to get ready for work. She slowly walked in her room to see them in bed still. She sigh seeing the two newlyweds. Why oh why did she freak out when foxy tried to help her out? 'Some times I don't even know why I let myself speak like that' she thought regretting every moment she'd pushed him away in the past.

"Mangle?" A faint voice could be heard in the room. Mangle jumped a little bit noticeing she'd been in there longer then a in & out for one second. "Yes?" She tried to keep her voice low and stable. "Why are you up so early?" The voice spoke once again. "My job, I have the early shift" mangle stood up looking at whoever speaking to her.

Bonnet slowly sit up straight trying to keep Bonnie's arms around her waste. "I know but that's in 2 hour's from now" she rub her eyes. Trying to get used to the light coming from the door way. "I wanted to take a shower to get some things off my mind" Mangle told Bonnet her plans. "You should. Wasn't it you and foxy that got in a fight not to long ago?" Bonnet ask. Mangle nob her head remembering every moment of the fight. "Sorry hun, go ahead to the showers you need it.