12) Spring trap?

{ Bonnet POV }

I looked around watching the kids run eveywhere in the room. "mangle! I think I'm bad with kids!" I yelled to her. "what make you say that?" "I don't know? It's a feeling I'm having" I told her. She shook her head and giggle lightly. "hey Bon can I asked you something?" she asked looking at the ground.

"what?" "I had this dream that came back to me for three nights a new one after another, it was like some type of tv show in my head" she told me playing with her fingers. "what's wrong?" I asked. "in my dream this guy is name spring trap he was my husband and in my dream I had two kids...do you think it might be the future or something?" she asked.

I thought about it for a sec. "I think I know this one little gal that might help you, I'll get her number for you" "thank you Bon it's been driving me crazy" she gave me a friendly hug. after the kids party, I took a break from the little kids.

I was walking to the break room but was stopped by some guy with dirty blonde hair. "hello miss, do you know if Jess is done with a party?" he asked. "I'm sorry I'm not the one with all the kids head counts but mangle do. She's in party room 2. She's in a Freddy's uniform so she wont be that hard to fined" i told him pointing to the hallway with the party rooms. "thank you miss" he thank as he stared to walked his way and I stared to walk my.

{ mangle POV }

As the kids play cops and robbers and me there to make sure nothing bad happens. As I looked around and saw a man with dirty blonde hair, dark golden pants and one of thous animal jacket. He looked around I'm guessing he's looking for someone. He stopped then walk up to me

"hello..um" he greeted. "Mangle" he look at my name tag. "hello, and you are?" I greeted as well. "spring. Hey do you know if there's anyone with the name of Jess came to any of these little kid party's?" he asked. 'spring, as in spring trap? F-from the dream?' I thought. I couldn't tell, it's a bluer trying to remenber. "maybe? Let see" I pick up the clipboard to look for any Jess.

"is it Jess gold?" I asked looking at the name. "yes, is he over here?" he asked. "He was in the one before this. He should be in the arcade room" I told him looking up. "arcade? His father didn't gave him money" he mumble to himself. "I gave him money. Your son is a good kid and I thought it will help" "help what?" he ask very puzzle.

"he's from a broken home. Jess act very brave about this, you must be proud" I said getting party hats. "he's my little warrior. But he's not my son" he said. "he's my brothers kid. Anyways I'll go get him, thank you and nice meeting you Mangle" he add, walking to the arcade area.

{ End of work Mangle POV }

As I walked to the bus home bonnet came running up to me. "mangle!..Are you and foxy still dating?..Because I'm wanting to have a double date just us four!" she said joyfully and caching her breath. "sure that sounds fun! I'll call you when me and foxy are free. Okay" I told her with a smile. "cool its tonight by the way" she said waving. I wave to as i walk onto the bus before it leave me.

I looked out the window looking at the buildings past the bus. When it stop I got off and walked to my apartment building. When i got into my room I call foxy. It put me into the voice box. "hi this is mangle,..umm, bonnet is wanting to do a double date, I'm not sure if Bonnie told you or not but call me when you get this bye~" I hung up the phone. I walk to my dresser to look for any other clothes then what I'm whirring.

After I fond some I took a shower, brush my hair, then waited to see if foxy is back from work or waited for him to call back. I took a little nap, I woke up hearing the door being knock on. I got up and walk there slowly. I open the door a little bit peaking out an eye. I saw foxy so I open it wider. "hi foxy are you reddy for the date?" I ask giving him a smile. "yes, and if i can add you look lovely tonight" he said. I blushed a little. "thank you my good sir" I walk out the door and shout it. Foxy tangle his fingers with my as we went.