19) A Golden Jerk

{Mangle}

Instead of a shower I took a long peaceful bubble bath. But that didn't made me stop feeling so guilty. Even after the bath I felt horrible, why would I freak out like that? I'm so stubborn and I don't understand why I don't want people to help me.

"Mangle? Are you still in there?" It sounded like Bonnie. "Yes...do you need the bathroom?" "Yep can you just hurry up please" I crawl out of the tub grabbing a towel quickly drying myself with it. I tried to put my clothes on with out ripping it some how.

I slowly walked into the kitchen where I saw Bonnie and Bonnet looking like the perfect newlyweds. Bonnie was behind Bonnet, resting his head on her shoulder as he hug her. And Bonnet laying her arms above his, softly kissing his cheekbone.I quietly walked to the door closing it. I tried not to make to big of a sound but still letting them know I left.

Walking to the bus stop I feel the threat of tears coming down my face and would not stop even how hard I tried. Dose this mean I miss Foxy to much and feel like a huge jerk. Yes.

Sitting down on the cold bench, waiting for the bus to arrive. I saw this tall man with dirty blonde hair wearing a warn out yellow winter jacket. He walked by the bench and sat down next to me. I glance away trying my best to not make eye contact.

"The more you look away is faster I remember who you are" that voice! The man from the bar...when I came with Foxy."Mangle was it?.. Why you didn't call?" the sound of his cold voice shiver down my spine almost shaking my whole body.

He slide closer to me invading my bubble. "Mangle, you didn't answer me. Why you didn't call?" I gulped. Hopefully he finds a different girl to found over, but all he did was wrapping his arm over my shoulder. I jumped out of my seat almost falling into the busy traffic.

He got up as well pulling me in his arms. It would be a lie if I tell you his arms wasn't warm but it be the truth if I tell you I didn't enjoy his embrace. I pulled away as fast as I could but his grip only tighten leaving me helpless.

"Hey punk leave her alone" I tried to see who that was but because this yellow jacket guy held me tight I couldn't move my head. "Why should I? She's not your lady" the man almost crushing me to death had this evil harshness in his voice. "She may not be my but she's someone else" the other man's voice sounds fake but heroic and strong, it also sounds familiar.

"And what would you do if I don't? You don't have the nerve to fight me" his voice still harsh boomed over the area. he grinned moving his hand up and down. Up to my neck and down my lower back. I still tried to free myself but his right arm stronger then any normal guy held me captive

"I may not be the fighting type of guy but I know for a face he his" he turned around dragging me a long with him. All of a sudden he dropped me. Gasping for air I looked up to find Foxy standing tall and fearless. "Foxy! I-I can explain...hum she just came up to me a-and-" "save it golden. (golden Freddy) I saw the whole thing with me own eyes. Ye know mangle here is my treasure, but ye still try to steal me booty. Now what's the meaning behind this?"

Foxy's eyes focus on golden but sometimes glance at me. I turned around to see Ted. (he's shadow Friday...I call him Ted...yeah...I also call him night-time Freddy) That's why he sounded so familiar he's Fed's half brother. He comes over all the time to help out but he never asked for the job. As I snapped myself from my thoughts I noticed he was sterling at me as well.

He shook his head, maybe he was in deep thought too. He started to walk over to me to help me up off the ground. I looked back at Foxy. I wasn't looking for a one minutes and those two already fighting to the death. Golden non stop punching him in the head and torsos. But when he miss once Foxy step to the side kicking him in the soft spot.

Foxy walk towards me without a word, without a single word he hug me tight. I hug him back not letting go anytime soon. Foxy move his head, his lips almost touching my eardrum. "I be sorry lass. I should have told you...I should have never talked to him.. I miss ye so much lass. Me screwed up big time...last night me thought about what me life be workout ye..I hated that thought...me be truly-" I move my finger to his lips letting out a little 'shhh' sound.

I pulled away from the hug, he still had his arms around my waste. I looked in his golden eyes. "Foxy you don't need to apologize. If it's anyone who should be apologize it's me. I freak out over nothing..I was worried about a stupid dream coming to life, that's most likely never gonna happen. And it's killing me to live without you here beside me...Foxy it's up to you but do you want me back?" He chuckle as he placed his forehead on my. "Of course flower. But ye have to let me help you" he move his arms around my waste getting comfortable again. "If you kiss me I won't even bring up that stupid dream any more" I lower my voice a little trying to make it sound sexy. He pulled me in closer and closer to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

"I love you"