°4) Sleepy Foxy

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<< >>>>>
{Chapter Four Sleepy Foxy}

{ Foxy }

{2015}
<<<<<>>>>>

It was 4:50 the kids whent home, all but Mac. We waited for Chica to pick up her little sister. So we waited and waited, and then finally when it turned 5pm she knocked violently on Mangle's door.

"Hello! guys open up!" Chica yelled on the other side of the door. I open the door and the first sight I saw from Chica was her glering at me.

"Why are you still here?" Chica asked crossing her arms.

"Because I wanted to stay and ask Mangle out. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Foxy you are like a brother to me and I love you, But If You DEAR Sleep With Her I Will Tear You Limb from Limb!" She went full demon on me.

"Chica I won't, I promise. Ye don't have to worry about us."

"Yes I do have to worry! Mangle is a nice girl and someone like you is here alone with her."

"Hay! *sigh* I promise I'll be a gentlemen and not. . .whatever you think I am." Chica calm down a bit then said.

"Thank you Foxy. And I'm not joking if you sleep with her!"

Mangle came out from a room with her hands full of what Mac brought. I made my way to her to help out.

"If ye don't mine me asking but why do ye brought so many stuff with you?" I asked Mac. She just look at me and giggle.

"Your pirate voice is funny! Now I can understand why mangle likes you. And you never know what might happen, like if theirs a surprise tea party I have my tea cups, and if we want to play dress up I have what I need." Mac said prancing her way to Chica.

"Here Foxy I'll take that. Mangle and I could take this to my car." Chica said grabbing her lil sister stuff out of my hands.

"I'll be back then we can go, okay." Mangle said as she hold the door open for Mac and Chica.
"See yea soon." I said as they walked down the iron stairs and into the parking lot.

{ Mangle }

On the way to Chica's car she asked me what I think of Foxy. I told her he was funny, cute, and good with children, but that made me think. Why was she asking? Doses she like him too? or what?

"What do you think of Foxy?" I asked her. A hint of worry in my voice. . ."A hint of worry". Do I like him? What am I thinking? He's a stranger, an acquaintance, and I'm going on a date with him! Ugh could I be any dumber? He might even kill me for all I know.

"I think he's a rat and a pig. For all the years I know him he never changes!" She told me being brutally honest of what she think of him. I tried to stop thinking about it when we got to the car. Chica said goodbye and Mac gave me a huge hug before she left. On my way back. Okay, if Foxy is still there in my apartment then I'll fake being sick or something, try to get out of tonight's (could've been total disaster) date.

When I open the door of my apartment I saw Foxy sleeping on the couch. Maybe I Don't have to fake anything, tell him its late and we will say our goodnights.

I close the door and went to tap on Foxy's shoulder. He wasn't waking up so I pull his arm thinking that might wake him up.

"Yes. . .?" He said in a sleepy voice.