20) Wanting something

~two weeks later~

{Mangle}

*beep* *beep* *beep* I let out a moan. I feel horrible today, I better tell Fred I'm sick. My arm crawled out from underneath the sheets, I tried my best to turn the alarm clock off without looking.

*beep* *beep* *beep* its still alive louder then ever. I pushed myself up gazing at the alarm clock. On it was a green button with a 'z', on the right was red button with an 'x'. I press the red button, before I went back to bed. I looked at the clock noticing something different. That wasn't one of mine. I looked around room. This isn't mine either!

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* The alarm clock went off again, I tried to scream but the only thing that came out of my voice box was a rusted gasped. "Ya ye have to unplug it to keep it off, lass" I felt chills running up and down my spine. That voice was familiar but I can't think of anyone. In fact I couldn't remember anything, but that voice was so familiar.

I turned my head to find Foxy putting on some blue baggie jeans. "Foxy! Where am I? And why you don't have a shirt on?" I asked, turning my head to look away from him. "Because most men don't sleep with there shirts on. And ye be in my bedroom"

bedroom?... BEDROOM!? "F-foxy we didn't do 'it' d-did we?" I looked over my shoulder again. He shook his head, as he walked by me and sat on the bed with me. "Don't worry my jewel. I know how ye feel about s*x before marriage" Foxy said to me. He led his hand to go around me, ending up tangled with my hand. "Thank you...hey what did happen last night?" I looked at his liquid goal eyes.

"It was Chica's birthday party at the bar. I don't know how but ye ended up wasted. The only thing I did to you was drive ye home and make sure ye didn't vomit everywhere" he let out an awkward chuckled. "But how did I end up here?" I asked thinking of how I'm in his bedroom.

"You said ye didn't want to be alone, and said some stuff that you really want to talk about when yer silver. Later on when you doze off I thought it be the right time to leave, but ye woke up and stopped me before I could even open the door. You said 'take me with you, I don't like it here' I'm starting to be worry, Mangle. Are ye okay?" He looked at my eyes.

I looked down at my hand. My little fingers intertwined with his strong and firm hand's. "Foxy, I want a wedding, I want children, I want to start a life with you" I looked up at him again. "Of course my love. That will happen and-" "no Foxy I want the wedding to be next week. I know it's too much to ask for, especially when we don't have that much money, but I can work extra shifts and actually charge money for baby sitting...Foxy, I'm ready to move on in life with you by my side"

I moved both my hands in front of me letting him hold them in my lap. "But what about the dream?" I thought about it for a couple of moments then nod. "Foxy, the dream isn't even real. Foxy, I am ready to be married with two or more children. But if your not ready then tell me, I will understand"

he glance down at my hands tangled up with his. "If you need some time to think about it then go ahead. I'll be here getting some rest. Please give it some thought and please give me an answer soon" I pulled myself up to him kissing him softly.

~~~~{Foxy}~~~~

I walked in to the the kitchen, thinking about Mangle, about having kids, and the wedding. "The wedding" I thought. My neck lost its grip, letting my head hang down like Christmas lights on a house trim. "I don't think I have enough money for the wedding, even if I work full shift for ten years" I thought. "I can't get $200 in one week, nevertheless $20 a month"

Springtrap walked in the kitchen, yawning and stretching his arms over his head. "Good morning, Fox" he greeted grabbing one of the coffee mugs from the cover. He moved the tea pot in the sink poring the tap water in the pot. He slide the tea pot on the stove, turning it to a minimum heat.

After a moment of silence he cleared his throat about to speak. "Are you okay, Foxy?" I looked down at shaky hands. "No. Mangle wants to have a wedding next week and I don't think I have enough money" I pull a hand through my dark red hair.

"I can give you some, you know make myself useful" he said looking through the covers. Pulling out an ice tea packet. "No, I can't take your money!" I told him, straightening my back. "Foxy, call it my wedding gift to you" he spoke softly. I thought about it. No its too easy I will never take stuff that easily. "Fine, but I will pay you back. So feel free to give more then one wedding gift"

He chukel poring the hot water in his mug, then placing the tea bag in the white glass coffee cup. "Your too stubborn Foxy. Some time you just need to take and say thanks" I placed an smirk on my face. "You can never be 'too stubborn'"