9) Spring trap

{ Mangle's dream }

"*growled* i'll get that" spring trap left to the door. "okay you two go to your room and stay there" I told them the little girl ran up stairs but the boy stayed. "I'm not laving!!" he said crossing his arms. "lessen your father is not in the mo-" I got cut off by him. "he's Not my father! I don't care who he is or what he say! He Will Never Be My Father!" he shouted.

I needle down to be eye level with him. "um k-kid please talk low, what if he hears" I whisper to him. "stop with the ifs and do the what! I'm going over to him and give him a pice of my mined" he stared to walk to spring trap

I grab his hand lightly. "don't! the last thing I want is for you to be hurt! I can talk to him and-" he stop me. "No! He's not like that. If you talk to him I'll never see yoy again!" he said giving me a hug. "just like daddy" he said under his breath. "daddy?" I whistler. He pull away "ya daddy you know, Alex"

my eyes widen. It make senses he dose look like him but still....wait we had kids!? "go to your room, I'll be back" I got up and stared to walk to the front door "Wait!" he yelled. I turn around to looked at him. "please don't leave me and moxy!" he said tearing up. "why would I leave the amazing kids I ever know? Now please go to your room and keep Moxy safe for me" I asked

he nobbed his head then walk to his room. I walked to the front door and saw spring trap there talking to someone. "For The Last Time No!! Now Go Away!!" he yelled at the person "Come On At Least Let Me See My Kids"..Foxy!?

{ Foxy }

I woke up by mangle twisting and turning. I sat up then I pat her on the shoulder. "mangle? Wake up lass" she slowly open her eyes. "what's wrong" she asked rubbing her eyes while she set up as well. "are ye okay? Did you have that dream again?" I hold her hands. "no, I'm fine, really...hey what time is it?" she asked.

I looked at my phone. "6:40 am. Do ye want to go back to the apartment building?" I asked. "no I'm fine, I'll be going back to bed okay" she kiss me then went to bed. She's really is something, something wonderful. I saw a bright light behind me.

"foxy? What on earth are you doing here?" I turn around to see...Chica!?. "I wanted to sleep under the stares. Why are ye up so early?" I asked, blocking her view of mangle " I came here looking for mangle, I thought she might be here with you. Where is she"

she put one hand on her hip, the other with the flash light. And of course Chica likes me so, she turn on and off her flashlight and flash it at my face. "can you please stop that! And why are you looking for mangle?" I asked. I can tell she was getting annoyed with me

"because this guy wants to see her, and for some reason it has to be now" she said crossing her arms. "who is this 'guy' ye speak of, lass?" "it that one guy that work at Freddy Fazbear fright, you know the one that's a town away from here. Well he came to visit Freddy and us. So is mangle here or not?" she told me the short story.

She stared walking closer to me. "well sorry mangle isn't with me" I said making her stop. "but where is she? She's not at her house, her work, she isn't even at our Freddy's ether!" she complained. "don't worry lass, I'll find her and ye go home and sleep. I can tell ye been drinking last night" I said shacked my hands making a 'shoo' movement

"*deep sigh* fine I'll go but you better get her home safe and sound! Or I will kill you myself" she agree angrily. She turn around and went home. I looked at her in till I couldn't see her anymore. I turn to look at mangle. She was sleeping peacefully.

how can a girl like her sleep so calm? I mean her farther left her when she was 4, her best friend is dead, and this weird dream she hade and maybe still having. I was about to lay back down when she move to her side facing me

"is he here?" she ask sitting up. "you heard? Ya he is. If he blathers ye then fell free to come over to work with me" I smile at her. She blushed and smile too. "speaking of work, are you going today?" She asked. "no, Fazbear can live with out me. What about you?" I asked her. "umm, I should but I'm already late and I'm to lazy to go now. How about I stay with you and we can go grab food?"

She stood up to grab her bag. "if you get up right now, I'll pay for food" she said waving money in her hands. "you don't need to pay I'll do it, I need to man up anyways" I said getting up. I heard her chuckle a little. I grab the blankets and folded them up. "are you sure? Just remember you said it, not me" she chuckle. I love it when she smiles! She's truly is beautiful.