6) Bit of 87

{ Mangle }

"This is the place?" I asked Bon. She'd nod her head and walk to the front door of the pizza place. This place looks different then the one I worked at. I mean this place have a old plane paint over the old braking breaks. When we got inside I saw poker tables and pool tables were everywhere. Bon Bon stop walking to talk to a tall well dress man with a top hat.

"Hello Bonnet, and friend." He greeted us gentle like. "I'll get Bonnie for you. And I don't think we're introduced yet?" He asked looking at me.

"Freddy, this is Vixen but she likes to be call Mangle" Bon told the fancy bartender. He looked surprise. Why?

"So this is The Mangle I'd been hearing about." He said. I moved closer to Bon Bon.

"What have you heard?" I asked him.

"Freddy!" Bon Bon looked at him angry.

"I'm sorry I'll go get Bonnie for you." He fixed his bow tie and left.

"Sorry about that, he's very nosey sometimes." Bon said as she sat down at the bar table.

"It's fine. Chic might have came here and . . . talked about me?" I said sitting next to her.

"Chic don't go here. She hates this place with a passion!"

If Freddy didn't here'd it from chic then who?

I'd stop thinking about it when I saw a boy in a dark purple button up shirt and a Black vest to mashing his dark purple hair. He came up behind Bon and gave her a surprise hug.

"Why hello, stranger." Bon turn around and hug him.

"Hey baby blue! Is this your friend?" Bonnie I think asked braking the (cute, adorable, heart worming) hug.

Bon Bon turn to face me then back to Bonnie. "Ya she's my friend, she's Mangle." She told him.

"Well nice to meet you Mangle." he pull his hand in front of him. I give his hand a little friendly shake.

"Umm where's the bathroom?" I asked trying to leave the two alone.

"If you go to that door and walk down the hallway you can easily find the bathrooms." Bonnie said pointing at a door.

"Okay, thank you!" I said jumped out of my seat, walking off to the door.

{ Foxy }

I was fixing one of the toilet in the woman's bathroom. Then for some reason Freddy came in.

"Hey-a Foxy!" banging on the stall door.

"What do ye want Fazbear?" I ask him. I finish up the one toilet and walked over to the sink.

"I just want to know more about this Mangle person." He lean on the wall next to the sink. I looked at him quizzly.

"What?" I folded my arms staring him down.

"I saw her today. You said you two are friends right?" he asked stating back to what I said. I'm not sure. . .are we friends?

"Well aye I did say that but- wait, is she here?" I asked strighting my back.

"Yep she's here, but are you two friends?" he asked one more time.

"What do ye think. I only meant the lass yesterday!" I scoff being more annoyed by Freddy.

"Okay good I was thinking about asking her out." My eyes widen and my hands forming a fist.

"I don't think she'll date a guy like ye self, Freddy." I told him.

"And she'll date a guy like you? I'll take my chances, pirate." He walked out. I felt like I should beat him up but what's the point, I'll get fire. I stared walking to the last toilet that need to be fix. A couple of minuets later someone walk in.

"Freddy if ye came back to brag then go away I'm not in the mood!" I yelled not even bothered to look at him.

"I'm not Freddy. . . a-and I thought this was the girls bathroom!" that voice! Was it!? No. . .is it!?

"M-Mangle?" I walked out of the stall to be face to face with the woman I knew as kids.

"H-hi Foxy. Why are you here? In the girls restroom." She hid her arms behind her.

"I was just fixing up this old place." I answer her

"Oh your fixing stuff. . . well that's fun. . . Umm if you don't mine me asking but what happen to this place?" She looked around, the sinks dirty and broken, the stall next to me didn't have a door, and the walls was covered in some type of graffiti.

"Yer new to this town right?" I asked her. She hade a puzzle looked on her face.

"I'd been here for a year but yes in a way I'm new here, well I mean I don't go out that much but. . ." She stair at me and sigh. "Why?" she questioned.

"I'm guessing you never heard of the bite of 87'?" She nod.

"Not at all. What is it?" She looked at me more confuse then before.

"It's a long story, maybe we should go somewhere more private then the bathroom." I grab her hand softly and I led her to the brake room. I close the door in case Fazbear saw us.

"So the bite of 87 was about one of the animal robots biting a kid. Back in 1987, five years ago this place use to be full of kids. . .I was 18 at the time and I was working as a repair guy. I'd been order to fix that fox because it was all glitch out. . . But I didn't fix him and he killed a little kid by biting the front part of her head. Now this place is for old drunk guys and pool players." I told her what happen.

She looked at me in the eyes. "Foxy it's not your fault. You didn't know what will happen." She hold my hand as she spoke.

"But I Should Have! It's my fault that kid is dead and this place turn out like this!" I almost yelled at her but I try to stop myself.

"Foxy, I'm sorry to ask something so dark for you to tell." She stared to leave but I pull her in for a hug.

"Don't be sorry. I needed to tell someone." I told her. I heard her crying. I pull away to looked at her eyes. "Whats wrong lass?" I asked her.

"Nothing I was just thinking about that little girl's family." She wipe away the tears from her face.

"We where worried sick at the time, and then she died everyone was quite and wanted to moan for the rest of our lives. But mom and dad got over it and visit

I was nothing"

She gasp. "she was your sister!" I nob my head. "if you don't mine me asking but what's her name?" she asked me. "her name was Abbie and she was 13 at the time" she looked down and said something under her breath. "what?" I asked

"nothing. Umm foxy what's your real name?" I looked confuse but I answered her. "my real name is Alex. Why" she hade this huge smile on her face then she hug me tight. "Alex!!!"