24) The Beginning of the End

Time past by Foxy and Mangle kept a close eye on Springtrap before and after their wedding. It showed a lot more about Springtrap other life. They haven't meant marionette, nor see any dangerous things in Foxy's life. Soon they forget all about it and continue their lives as a happy couple. It took them a while to have any children but after three years of trying they were blessed with a dashing boy and a beautiful girl. Weirdly enough Mangle visions came back showing her that Springtrap's plan haven't started yet. In fact he was waiting, wanting for something to happen. One night when Mangle was taking care of Moxy and Vix, Foxy was going to his second job (He still needed to pay back Springtrap). Someone thought to pay him a little visit.

"Mangle you sure you don't need my help?" Foxy asked putting on his overcoat. She giggled lightly holding a sleepy Moxy.

"The kids are four years old. Moxy is ready for bed and Vix is only one boy. I can handle it" she said slowly rocking Moxy back and forth.

"Who knows maybe the kid has supper powers and is using it on an unaware mother?" Foxy joked. Vix came running in with his Toy sword; swing it to Foxy's leg. "Point proven"

"Foxy I can handle it. You really need this job, stop stalling" she was right after the wedding they were bankrupt. Mangle had to move out of her apartment and rase up the price on babysitting. And Foxy took another job over at a night club, he was a bartender there. Up at this point they almost have enough money to pay back Springtrap,but not enough to get their own house. (Meaning they still live with Springtrap)

"Fine, well take care. I'll see you in the morning" Foxy gave his wife a quick kiss before walking out the door in to the darkness. He walked down to the bottom of the very long driveway, over to the sidewalk. Foxy had this weird feeling like something is watching him, he looked around to find nothing. Still walking on the stone pathway the feeling didn't went away. A good minute or two past Foxy was still on his way to his job, until sometime, someone pulled a gun to his head.

"You know I'm a guy who likes things classy, but Spring is paying me stupid money to get rid of you. Do you mine telling me why?" The voice said keeping the gun behind Foxy's head. Foxy pulled up his hands, like saying 'I don't want no trouble'

"I don't know what you're talking about?" Foxy calmly lied to the voice. The voice chuckled lightly but yet so evilly.

"Unless you want you're brains on the ground you better start talking"

"It's nice to see you again, Ette" Foxy smirked, not caring where the gun is. Marionette with an all serious behavior gave out a small smile.

"It's nice to see you too, Alex. I see you're still an ass"

"You haven't changed at all too buddy. Besides holding a gun to you're best man's head. How's you're wife by the way?" Foxy pushed his hands in his coat pockets like nothings happening.

"Dead. But don't worry you'll soon meat her. IF you don't answer my questions. Now why is it Trap going to all this trubble to kill you?"

"I don't know maybe he hates me loves the wife. You know, things like that" Foxy let out another smirk.

"Speaking of which, Trap said something about a girl name Vixen. Maybe you know of her?" Marionette said unknowingly who she is.

"Yes I do in the matter of fact, so what exactly did trap said? Surely he didn't just talked about a girl all day" Foxy's head slowly trun to the side before Marionette poke the gun to his head.

"Stop it fox! And you clearly hadn't seen him lately, we had five matings two of which was about this Vixen chic. Never mind all that, killing you now will pay off everything" Marionette grab Foxy's shoulder, pushing him across the street to the abandoned bucher building. Foxy stay calm letting Marionette have his way.

"So Fox, there is two options. 1) die, knowing someone will end up with a happy ending or 2) live helplessly, unable to protect anyone who you love and live a miserable life. What would you do?" Marionette pull him next to the meat cutter, turning on the machine in one hand, making sure Foxy won't exeape in the other.

"What will it be,Fox?" Foxy trun slowly to face Marionette. As soon as they where face to face Marionette pointed the gun between his eyes. Marionette's lips moved with anoye. "Don't make me repeat myself!"

{This is it guys, the end! What will Foxy chose 1) die or 2) live? Thats up to you guys in the next page!}