°Hello dear readers~

Have you ever had that feeling to rewrite a chapter, . . . or a whole book? I wanted to give this book a second chance because I hated everything about it, this is awful! So I thought it wouldn't hurt to add in my new work with my old. I have to say I love how hard I'm actually trying for this reboot, making some sense in the plot and characters.

I hope that you guys have enough time to read my reboot. It doesn't matter if you like FNaF anymore it just a cute little book about two high school friends re-meeting after graduating, finding compassion and intimacy in their new growing relationship.

And for the newer readers (if there is any). This is an old Five Nights at Freddy's fanfiction I wrote back in 2015 when it was still (kinda) popular. I was a new writer and this was my second book people liked. I still think they're a cute couple and still have this little ball of light to write about them.

So this is how it's gonna go down. I'll keep up the 2015 version and show it on the top of the chapter (Just to really show how terrible and painfully showing how I made everything up at the spot taking one read and thinking "yep guud let'''s posssts now :p").

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>><<<<<>>>>

{Same old name even though I hate it}

{Mangle/Foxy/Whatever}

{2015}

<<<<<>>>>>

And do the same thing for the 2018 version at the bottom.

<<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>><<<<<>>>>>

{The new title that I liked more}

{Mangle/Foxy/Whoever}

{2018}

<<<<<>>>>>

I'm open to criticism and encourage everyone to smack me around a bit if that means I'll learn something new.

And a very special part about this is that Toy Chica will no longer be a useless character! Yay!!! I was no joke sad that I only mention her five times throughout the whole book. Now she has a bigger role and you can bet me your ass that she'll be full of spunk, sarcasm provider, and the best ><Spoiler>< EVER!!!

Thank you for everyone whom read this far and is willing/wanting to read the new reboot. Please tell me what you think, is this a good idea? Pound me with constructive criticism! And drown me with compliments!!