15) Morning

{ Mangle }

*alarm clock beeps* I groan as I woke up. Last night I didn't hade that dream...again..? Thats weird, why it didn't continue..."are ye okay?" I gasp quietly thinking I was alone. "F-Foxy! You scare me" I wind. He walk over to my side of the bed and hand me a bowl. "sorry lass, I herd ye mumble stuff" he said taking a set next to me. "is something wrong lass?" he asked again.

I looked down at the bowl, shaking my head softly. "to be honest I'm not sure...it's about the dream" I said playing with the spoon. "what happen this time?" "nothing, I didn't even hade that dream and it's stressful for me trying to understand it" I told him. It was quiet for a moment but then he stared. "what if ye don't need to understand it, and forget it as if it's a normal dream" he suggested. Foxy took little bets of hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear.

I took a deep breath. "foxy, How can I forget that easley? In that dream I'm merrier to someone who is dangers to me and have two kids that I'm not sure who belongs to!" I stared to talk fast as I tenets up. He chuckle and rub my back. "sweet lass don't worry about that now. Ye have other problems, like bonnet" he calm me down..in a way. "do you have any ideas? I tried talking to her for a week now but all I'm getting is cold shoulders" I put the bowl of rice on my nightstand, and lay down. "fowlers, balloons, what about gift cards?" "didn't work, she'd didn't like them, and she didn't took the gift card nor she accept my apology" I sighed.

"add her to list of people I mess up our friendship" I grab a pillow and pace it on top of my head, then lay my arm back to where it was before. "she won't hate ye forever" he push the pillow away to come face to face with me. "are you sure?" he nob his head. "yes I am. Now are ye gonna eat? because your food is getting cold" he asked. "I'm not hungry" I shake my head. He stood up and grab my bowl. "well I'm glad I made it for no reason" he huff. Stood up as well, hugging him from behind. "I'm sorry babe" apologize in a baby like voice.

I walk with him to the kitchen. On the way there I saw blankets on the floor. "did you fall?" I asked him. He shrugged and continue walking. I made him sleep on the couch when he spend the nights. "are you hurt?" I asked pulling up his shirt, only to fined a little bruise on his shoulder. "not really..it will go away soon" he told me placing the blow in the sink. He turn around holding my hand and leading me to the couch. "what about ye? I haven't seen this yet" he asked setting me down pulling up my right pants lag.

There you could see a little cut side to side on my lag. "oh, umm.. A little girl was running with scissors...you can never be too careful with those" I joked about the little problem. He shook his head softly"did ye talk to her about thy pain she gave ye?" he asked. I nob my head. "yes I did but she cut a chunk of my hair and throe the scissors to a corner" I told him. He got up and walk to get the first aid kit. "mangle I don't know how ye do it but ye never yell at a child" he said getting a alcohol wipe out of the kit.

"I just think there's no point of yelling at a kid. They'll do the mess again but this time more afraid of you" I told him honesty. "I think that's the point" "that's not fear" I wind under my breath. I cover my lips with my left knee, I also hug it trying to get comfortable. "is there any more I can help ye with?" he asked. I shook my head. He looked at me knowing I lied. "I have a pain in my back" I scoff. "but it's okay when your done with this I need to go work right away" I said in a rush. "Okay Let me do this..." he tape the wight cloth tight on the cut the check if it will come off or not. "yer good. Have fun sweet lass" he stood up with my hand in his. He gave me a quit kiss and let me go off to work.

{ ~at work~ }

I saw bonnet walk to the doors. I quietly walk up to her and gave her a smile. "hi Bon Bon..I'm just really sorry of how I behave with your and Bonnie's merge" I told her. She stop and face me, this is new. "mangle, Bonnie talk to me about a little fight like that shouldn't brake our friendship, and to be honest I did freak out too much" she chuckle at herself. "what no, if I we'r you I wold do the same" I said laughing with her. "so are we friends again?" I asked her. She nob her head and latch her arm onto my. "let's say that never happen, okay?" I nob my head. "it's like a nightmare you never remember"