Chapter 21 | Love

A pair of warm lips nibbled and kissed my neck causing me to wake up to Zale's face buried in my neck.

I ran my fingers through his hair. "How long have you been awake?"

He lifted his head. "A few minutes." And he leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth. "Goodmorning, princess."

"Goodmorning", I replied, smiling at him.

"Now, let's take a shower before I leave." He flicked my nose and picked me up in his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist and carried me into the bathroom as I chuckled.

We brushed our teeth first and then took a shower together which well...um...was more than just taking a shower. We tried but in the end we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

By the time we came out of the bathroom, there was a loud knock on my door and I panicked. "Fuck." And I shoved him inside the bathroom again and closed the door.

"Jezebel?" It was Dane.

I moved to the door and pulling it open, peeked out. "Y-yeah?"

"Are you not coming down for breakfast?"

"Um...I...will eat later. I am not feeling well right now."

He frowned. "What happened?" Aargh! Now you want to be suddenly a very caring brother.

"I am just not feeling well! Now go away!"

"Fine!" And he walked away. Thank God.

Sighing, I locked the door and then I opened the bathroom door and Zale looked very amused. "You don't share a friendly relationship with your brother?"

I rolled my eyes and handed him his clothes. "We are like frienemies."

I checked the time and told him. "So, if we hack into the cameras now then you will have two minutes to leave."

"Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah, sure. I have done it a couple of times and I am quite surprised no one even notices it." I picked up my laptop and settled on the edge of the bed and started to work on it as Zale got dressed.

Minutes later, I closed the laptop. "All done."

I noticed Zale to be in some kind of daze as he kept looking at me so I got up and went to him and waved my hand infront of his face. "Where are you lost at?"

"H-huh?"

"You need to leave. You don't have much time."

He nodded and went over to the window and pulled it opened but before leaving, he turned to me. "Ask me again; how much I hate you."

"What?"

He cupped my cheeks. "Jezebel, ask me again. Please."

I didn't want to waste any time so I asked him in a whisper, "How much do you hate me?"

And he crushed his lips on mine, kissing me with an urgency and he bit my lower lip before pulling back too soon. "I fucking love you."

My whole body froze and he kissed my forehead lingeringly. "Remember that."

And then he was gone as he climbed down the window.

By the time I glanced down my window, he was no where in sight and I sighed that he was swift enough to leave quickly.

I touched my finger to my lips. He said he loves me. OH MY GOD. He said he loves me!
A blush spread all over my body as I fell down on the bed and muffled my sound of happiness in the pillow.