Chapter 14

"If you keep that up you're just doing to get blown up into a  bunch of pieces. You're being careless princess." Tobi said walking close to her.

"So? They're dead aren't they?" Kumiko said cleaning the blood off of her weapons with no expression on her face and pulling her cloak back up. It's been a little over a year since she has joined the Akatsuki. She has been training hard trying to impress not only her, but them as well. To learn as much as she can. Trying to gain her trust so she can get more information. She has been doing everything she can in hopes to get this done sooner. Things have been far more difficult lately. Pushing herself to her limits so many times, she feels as if she will fall out anytime, but she can't show them weakness. Luckily she is very close to the leaders best man.

They are planning something and she needs to find out what it is before she moves on to the next part of her mission and be a step ahead of them before it is too late.

Tobi grabs her by her waist. "Why so hostile today?" He asks smirking behind his mask. "You know, bad girls get punished." He slowly starts to lift up his mask.

"Someone's coming Tobi." Kumiko whispered pushing away from him putting her bamboo hat back on hiding her face.

"Always someone wanting to ruin Tobi's moment." Tobi says annoyed following her to a tall tree branch as the crouch.  "Looks like rogues."

Kumiko stiffens. "Those are some of the ones that I ran into long time ago, right before I met you."

"Oh? Well let me take care of them for you." Tobi says.

"No, I want my revenge." Kumiko said as she quickly disappears and appears in front of the group of rogues.  "Let's light it up." She says smirking.

"Well well well, what to we have here?" The rogue with grey hair said. Kumiko recognized him instantly. Remembering the burning pain he had inflicted onto her. She look off her hat. "I remember you. You were a lot of fun. Looks like you had enough fun you came back for more?" He said laughing.

"I'm only here for your blood." Kumiko said while putting her hands together. The 4 rogues draws out their weapons and starts to throw kunais, katanas and ninja stars at her all at once.

"Boiling Point." She says as the sweat around her starts to heat up to a boiling temperature quickly. She releases the steam blocking and sending back the weapons the rogues threw at her in the blink of an eye. The rogues quickly dodge them. Kumiko disappears for a brief moment.

"Where did she go?" One of them ask.

She appears in front of them smiling. "Shouidan no Jutsu." (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique).  She quickly uses her chakra and fire rises from her fingertips touching a ball on the ground. Causing an explosion around them. The rogues screams are covered from the explosion. Once the smoke and dust clear up all that remains are piles of ashes where the rogues once stood.

"Kumiko!" Tobi yelled wide eyed.

"Yes?" She said standing next to him making him jump.

"Oh my god you can't be doing that! I thought I lost you for a minute!" He shouted at her as he pulls her close to him.

"Hmf, You know I'm better than that Tobi. Shadow clones is a ninjas basic move." She said looking up at him kissing his mask where his cheek would be. "Now, let's get back to the hideout Tobi." She said gently pulling at his hand playfully.

"Mmm, works for me."  He said grinning under his mask and scoops her up bridal style and quickly head to the hideout.

🍂🍃