Chapter 23

Time skip to the Chunin exams because I just ate and now I feel lazy xD

"You wanna take the Chunin exams put you can't even get through us?" Kotesu says mockingly.

"Why don't you give up now so you don't get hurt?"

"Yeah, I think I hear your mommy calling ya."

"Please let us through." A girl with buns asks walking closer only to get a hit to the face.

"That was a bit harsh." Someone said.

"Harsh? If that was harsh you shouldn't even be taking these exams." a younger version of Kumiko says crossing her arms smiling.

"Were being nice by comparison." Kotesu laughs. "The exams are going to make this look like a piece of cake."

"Some of you won't survive the exams. Others may go crazy." Izumo continues.

"This is not the place for the weak." Kumiko adds. "Delicate little girls. Don't belong here." She says as she looks down at the girl with buns helping the guy with a green jumpsuit.

"Were just thinning out the herd you won't pass anyways." Izumo says. "So go home and play with your dolls."

"Real nice speech. Now let us through." Sauske says walking up. "And while you're at it reverse the genjutsu, we can see through your illusions. Were going to the third floor."

"What does he mean? Where on the third floor?"

"So you noticed our genjutu huh?" Izumo chimes in. Listening to Sakura talk about how she was the one noticing the genjutsu first.

"Now lets see if you can deal with this!" Kotesu says attacking Sauske only for the guy in the green jumpsuit to stop them.

"Hmf, Come on. We don't have time to little pesks like them." Young Kumiko says walking away Izumo and Kotesu follow behind her.

"So that's the bunch of mistfits of Kakashi and Guy were talking about." Izumo says.

"I guess they past their first test." Kotesu says looking out the door.

"That surprises you?" Kumiko says transforming into her older self. "It is Kakashi and Guy after all."

"Looks like the exams are going to be fun this year." Kotesu says as they change into their older selves also smiling.

"Yeah, for us maybe not for them." Izumo replies.

"Let's get going." Kumiko rolls her eyes.

🍂🍃

"It's Time to begin I am Ibiki your protctor." Ibiki starts . "Your worst enemy."

He continues to talk as her Izumo and Kotesu standing behind Ibiki next to her with her arms crossed.

She takes her seat around the room. Everyone starts their written exam already writing down on her clipboard of the idiots who aren't stealthy enough. She notices someone cheating too many times and throws a ninja star a them passing Naruto's head.

"Wha-what was that all about?!" The leaf ninja stammers out.

"Five strikes and you're out." Kumiko says smirking standing up.

"What no way! I wasn't cheating! You're lying!"

"You just failed your test." She looks at him with a hard expression on her face.

"You can't even blink without someone seeing it." Kotesu said watching him.

"Now you and squad needs to leave the exam room immediately." Kumiko says sitting back down.