4.

This story will purely be on douma and inosukes mom. This is manga spoilers so please skip to the next part if you are not a manga reader.

Also not at all is this true I am making up half of this because it is unclear on how she found out douma was a demon.

Also I apologize if I got anything wrong that was stated In the manga I am trying to write this off of my memory 🫶🏻
—————————————-
Inosukes mom pov

I had to get away from him. I knew he wasn't right for me. Please just let me get my son away from that man. I held my stomach. That woman and man will never see this child. I kept running straight. I have no idea where I was.

After running for a while my legs grew weak. I fell to my ground. The bruises didn't help at all. It only made my legs ache more. I laid on my back so put less pressure on my stomach. I rubbed it softly and carefully. "Inosuke...I'm sorry... your mother failed you.." Tears formed in my emerald green eyes.

I was only turning 18. What am I going to do with a child..? How can I care for it? Will he be sad without a father? These questions bothered me. I wanted my son to have the best life.

"Ara ara~ what a pretty lady! Why are you out here?" I froze in fear and sat up not quite ready to stand. "Please don't hurt me.." He looked at my body first my legs then arms..then face... "Oh, I wouldn't hurt you! I am simply against it!" He was a very cheerful person, But I still feared him.

"I can see you are hurt. Please allow me to escort you to my temple. I will take great care of you!" He had a fan in his one hand and the other was held out to me. I hesitated but kindly took his hand and followed him.

Doumas pov

I took the girl in and asked the people to clean her up and prepare her food. I could tell she was almost ready to give birth as well. I said to have someone look after her for when the time comes. She was a beautiful lady. I knew I could keep her around for a bit of time.

She had ate the food pretty fast. I assumed she was beaten and starved. "Thank you so much sir." I was thinking about what to do about her as she thanked me. She was bowing ever so kindly. I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Please sit next to me." I take a pillow from the pile I sat on and placed it on my right. She stood up straight and looked at me hesitantly. "Don't worry, I am no god. It will not bring any disrespect to you." I smile warmly to her. She slowly makes her way over to the pillow and sits.

"I do hope this place is comfortable. I will see to it that your baby is in the best care." She looks at me as I spoke. Her eyes lit up like she had just seen the perfect man. "Thank you for your kindness." She kept on thanking me for the next 2 days. On the third day she was rushed to the temples infirmary and gave birth in just 5 hours.

I walked into the room after everyone had made there confessions and seeked there answers from me. She was holding a beautiful boy. "Douma! Would you like to hold him?" She beams a smile at me. I smiled back at her and walked over. I pick up the small infant and held him. He was very calm and relaxed.

She told me she named him Inosuke. I didn't care of the name however. I was very happy for her. "You will be a great mother." I say. Her response though didn't exactly please me. "You will be a great father douma-San." My rainbow eyes widened in response to her words. How stupid this woman was. She was dead set on me being the step father of a baby that I've known the mother of for 3 days.

A month passed. I finally decided that I wasn't gonna kill her. She was actually growing onto me and the kid. I would sit with him at night if he would ever wake up so she could sleep. I felt like a father.

"Douma-San thank you so much for everything." She hugged me tightly around my neck. She was my prized possession. Without her I don't think I could be this happy! I was foolish to think a demon could actually be close to a human for an extended amount of time...

"D-Douma...?" I was just feasting upon one of the maids when she walked in. "Kotoha! Wait!" She quickly ran for her son and fled. I felt my heart sink a little. I had grow attached to them. I knew I had to kill them now..there's no way she will keep quiet.. "I'm sorry my dear..." I started walking out of the temple. She wasn't very far. I just took my time for her to say her good byes to her son.

Kotoha pov

"Inosuke...I'm sorry...I'm a terrible mother..I always chose the wrong men...I'm so sorry." I could feel tears running down my face. I slowly stopped running when I saw a cliff at the end of the path. I looked at the now awake child in my arms. "I'm sorry inosuke... please forgive me...I love you.." I slowly dropped him off the cliff. I will not let that thing have the satisfaction of eating my son!

Doumas pov

She was running along the edge of the cliff...she had dropped the small child off the cliff. Before she made it very far I threw one of my fans in the leg side of her head. I ignored the helpless dead woman on the ground next to me. I only looks down below. "Your mother dropped you off a cliff. How pitiful..." I could feel tears falling out of my beautiful eyes. I took one look at the dead woman. "What have you done to me... If you didn't go running off we could have been a happy family kotoha..."

It pained me to see my beautiful friend (kinda gf?) die by something she could have prevented. I picked her up and set her down next to a tree. I had no intention of eating her. I only sat her on my lap holding her close to me. Waiting till the sun came up to head back to my temple, with an empty heart.