3.

Doumas pov

I found my little human cold as ice. As I stared at her cold half dead body. I sensed the strength coming from the demon slayer she had just met, he was no threat however.

I picked her up in my arms and spoke. "Oh dear, your cold as ice darling. We should hurry to our stop now." I look at her pale face and then started walking to the meeting.

Time skip———-

We arrived at the infinity castle. The creator of the castle in the center strumming a beautiful tune. "Douma, your late again." Akaza says coming out of the shadows.

"Ah! Akaza!" I announce going over to him for a hug.

"Why is there a human on your back. Let alone a girl." He says coldly to me. "Akaza your too cold to me. And this is my new friend! I saved her not to long ago." I say patting her head.

"I don't trust you with females. That's all your diet consists of." Akaza says walking towards the other moons. "Oh, she is far too pretty to be eaten." I say with a beaming smile.

"Hello guys!" I announce as me and Akaza walk into the meeting. "Hello mister Douma." Gyokko says with a vase in hand. "Oh, what a beautiful vase you have today! It matches your scales perfectly!" I complement. "Master douma!" The conversation gets interrupted. "Ah, hello Daki. How are you siblings doing." I say smiling at her. "We are doing lovely! 5 hashira down in our time as demons!" She says then turning her attention to the human on my back.

"Master Douma, is that your food for later? Cuz she's currently not dead." "No no Daki! This is my friend! She has requested to come with me to this lovely meeting." I say taking you off my back and placing you on the floor.

"Douma, Master Muzan does not approve of these girls you've been keeping alive." A strong spoken voice says. "This is only the 2nd time Kokushibo. And Master Muzan granted me free will just like you and Akaza." I say finally having my rare cold look. "I have no free will. I am a loyal demon to Master. Akaza is nothing but a simp." (Kokushibo would literally never say that but it's ok)  "Master gave me that special privilege as to never eat a girl." Akaza defense himself.

"Will you all stop fighting, it's giving me a headache. Just wait till Master Muzan arrive then bicker about things that are unreasonable." Hantengu yells. "Ah Hantengu! How are you my friend!" I say ignoring his request. "Good, before you guys started fighting over childish things." He says standing up.

"What is this sudden meeting about anyway. A lady such as myself should be at home having a feast." Daki says. "We get it you live in a woman's dream house." Akaza comments.

"Master Muzan has arrived." The strumming sound stops as the player speaks. "Master Muzan," Kokushibo is always the first to greet him. "It is great to see you all good and well." He speaks. "Master Muzan, what is this sudden meeting about?" The question we were all wondering would finally be answered. "Well for one, it seems Douma has brought a new friend. Care to introduce her and answer my questions." He says surprisingly calmly.

I take a few steps forward and kindly explain. "Master, This human is Y/n she is still fairly young. I saved her from a demon attack in a village. I believe she could be of service to us." Every word I speak is true. "Which comes to what this meeting is about and my question. The demon slayers are slowly growing in numbers. We must get a hold of the blue spider lily." He says in a serious tone. "I would like if Kokushibo would go but he has other matters to tend too. Douma, you and this girl will go and prove your worth to me." He continues coldly.

Your pov

What...I'm some puppet now!? I can't believe I trusted a demon! "It seems someone would like to speak about the mission she is assigned." The demon lord states referring to me. My eyes slowly flutter open as I stand and look at him. He looked so much like a human. I would never be able to tell he is a demon.

I walk right next to Douma. Without letting Douma say a word to me about this I say full of confidence. "I am not one of your demons that you order around! I refuse to help you." I could tell he didn't appreciate me saying that. "I could make an arrangement for you to become a demon. If we don't want that to happen please refrain from speaking." The demons words made me pissed. But I stood my ground and refrained from speaking. I could feel all the demons eyes on me.

"Me and Y/n will get the flower for you master Muzan!" Douma says full of happiness. I simply stood next to him with my hands Turning into fists. I hated this demon. He only thinks for his master and nothing else.

The rest of the meeting I sat with the strumming demon. "Your very lucky Master Muzan has use with you as a human. You would have been turned into a demon before any of us could say anything. Or worse you could have died." She says to me. I didn't actually mind her. She is very cold to the other demons because of there strength, but she saw something in me that was different. At least that's how she explained it. "I hope you will understand Mister Douma is cold to some people at certain times. Even if he doesn't sound or show it he is thinking about killing the person or demon."

While her words could be true, how could I trust him now! He said yes to something that could very much get me killed. "Y/n, please convince Douma to let you be a demon slayer. I know somewhere a blue spider lily lays. Maybe they will send someone trust worthy to gather them all." She says continuing to strum.

Demon slayers.. "But this guy he could smell Douma's scent all over me. Surly he will see through it." I say remembering the encounter just a few hours ago. "Then cover it up! Douma will know how! Please do not worry so much. The upper moons are smart demons. And Douma won't let you get killed either." She says reassuringly. I slowly nod at her.

"Y/n, darling! Please come down we must head back now!" As Douma yells for me I wished the strumming demon good health in her demon years. She only gave me a warm smile and then did a single strum and send me down to Douma. "Hello Y/n darling! Shall we go?" I nod my head at him as I walk with him out of the demons castle.

"Don't have that face. Your too beautiful to be angry." He says looking over at me. "You will get me killed because of this Mister Douma." I don't even glance at him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to look at him. He got on my level like I was the shortest person ever and spoke to me in a serious tone. "Y/n you will not die as long as you are with me." What I didn't know was he was thinking about the day he lost the first girl he has loved in his demon life.